The Shawshank Redemption

I've heard it was but I've never seen The Godfather either. I think I'm the only person who hasn't lol

Your not alone, I just say the Shawshank redemption for the first time last weekend. Actually I havn't seen most movies people say everyone sees.

One of my favorites as well, and one of those movies that gained popularity long after it came out in theaters.

Just watched it again 2 weeks ago and the bonus sections on the dvd. The 1st time I saw it was on HBO about 8 months from when it was in the theaters, had it on VHS but it's so old now it can't be seen. One of my all time favs.

I haven't seen it either. I have every intention of watching that one and the Green Mile too, but I'm hardly ever in the mood to watch that long of a movie. The Godfather is one of my favorite movies ever, but I haven't watched it in years for the same reason.

Goodfellas was one I heard people talk about for years but I kept putting it off. When I finally watched it, I thought it was great. It had an amazing cast and was just really well written and acted. I've watched parts of it several times since, sometimes the whole movie.

Back
Top Bottom