The sheep are lining up today - iPhone X released

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/02/technology/gadgets/iphone-x-on-sale/index.html?iid=hp-toplead-intl

171102193523-iphone-x-customers-780x439.jpg

My SE is just fine for me. I don't know what would compel someone to buy a $1000 phone, especially considering most who will buy it could probably put that money towards much more productive things.

My SE is just fine for me. I don't know what would compel someone to buy a $1000 phone, especially considering most who will buy it could probably put that money towards much more productive things.
$1000 will go a long way toward getting new carpet in my house. That's far more important to me than being "trendy".

Actually if you bought one in Highlands County Florida it would be $1,072.49. You know, the State has to wet it's beak also.:D
We have 7.5% tax so it would cost $1074.24 here.

Reactions: sdj
And if ya don't go that money could be used for a buncha race tickets. :)
That'd work. We've already established in another thread that cell phones barley work at the track anyhow. But more tickets instead. You'll get a heck of a lot more enjoyment out of that than looking at your phone to unlock it.

That'd work. We've already established in another thread that cell phones barley work at the track anyhow. But more tickets instead. You'll get a heck of a lot more enjoyment out of that than looking at your phone to unlock it.
I don't think my phone locks at all. I flip it open and answer/make a call. :)

I have a Samsung 5s, best phone I've ever owned, dropped it countless times and it still runs great. Looking to get a Note 8 when the price comes down to where I'm not forking over more than a weeks pay on something way over priced. Not a iPhone fan at all and I think Samsung makes some of the best phones and TVs on the market.

Tracfone Dumbphone

Real buttons people, they even work if it's cold. Amazing, right? ;)

I just upgraded from my Note 3 to the Note 8. $950 + tax at Best buy. And it's unlocked, so i can tell AT&T to shove it when I get tired of their BS.

LG G5, I'm enjoying the phone and I'm in no rush to upgrade.

Never wanted an iOS product, I'm good on that.

I have a Samsung 5s, best phone I've ever owned, dropped it countless times and it still runs great. Looking to get a Note 8 when the price comes down to where I'm not forking over more than a weeks pay on something way over priced. Not a iPhone fan at all and I think Samsung makes some of the best phones and TVs on the market.

I just got a Note 8 because my Note 3 finally bit the dust. It's a miraculous device.

Back
Top Bottom