The Unit

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Are there any regular viewers of this drama? It's been a favorite of mine from it's beginning and though I at first didn't care for them splitting the action between the Unit and their wives and family, I've seen some pretty good episodes that included the family.

I'm not sure that this past episode was the final show of the season, but it sure had all the earmarks of a cliffhanger. They also didn't show any previews of upcoming shows either, so I'm wondering now if I have to wait and see if the Unit will disband, or what. What did you think of this last episode and what are your opinions of what will happen?

Regular watcher here! And, yes, that was the season finale. It certainly left you with a lot to think about until next season!

This one was worse than last season in my opinion. I hate it when they do this. I'm not even sure they will be back and I guess if there isn't a resumption of the show, they can say this is how it ended. :eek:

So if they do come back, what do you think will happen from this scenario? Aside from the Tiffy issue, I think the boys will be back and all because the Colonel has those transcripts. Remember, this team is supposedly answerable only to the president.

Dennis Hasbert is perfect in his role as Jonas and the rest fit in very well too. I only hope that those actors are willing to continue in their roles.

Now, what's going to happen with Tiffy and the rest of the girls? I think that Molly will work to bring Tiffy and Mike back together. Maybe not, but she's strayed before and so has he. I don't believe for an instant that Bob will continue with his CIA link, but I'm thinking that it's all connected, quite possibly with the CIA trying to do it's work inside the country and working to find a sort of mole, who has started all of the investigations.

When this show began, I didn't think much about the "two stories" in one concept with the homelife separate from the military life. But the way they have done it, I like it. It shows that there is more to a soldier's life than the mission he's on. What happens at home definately affects what goes on during the mission. And, for that reason, I believe that these types of units should only have single men, but I realize that would be pretty hard to accomplish. However, I must say that when my step-son was a Marine Security Guard, guarding embassies, those guys had to be single.

I was thinking they said the finale was on the 22nd. It's not on tomorrow for some reason.

That's what I thought, but with the way the last episode ended, it sure seems like that would be the cliff hanger. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom