The Vow - movie

Benevolent One

Team Owner
I just rented and watched The Vow last night with my wife. It was pretty good. It stars Rachel McAdams as a woman who is in a car accident with her husband. She has a brain injury that causes her to forget everything about her husband and anything else that happened in the past several years. Channing Tatum plays her husband. She is drawn to her old life and her parents and sister whom she hadn't spoken to in several years. She doesn't remember why she hasn't spoken to them or why she isn't with her fiance from that time. He tries desperately to make her fall in love with him again. It's inspired by true events. It isn't really as predictable as I was afraid it might be. It was really good, and also very informative. I found out what my wife wishes I looked like naked, Channing Tatum. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Has anybody else seen it?

That movie sounds like what happened to an old friend of mine. He was involved in a wreck that left him with no memory of the last nine years in his life. He had graduated from college, married and had two children in those nine years and didn't remember any of them. Took him several years to get back to his current life. Funny, but he fell in love with his wife all over again and of course once he knew he had children, all he missed there was their birth. I asked him about his college degree and though he said he didn't remember a thing about his degree, they couldn't take it away from him. Life can sure be strange.

I've seen The Vow, my girlfriend made me watch it. We actually got into a huge fight arguing about what movie to choose so then I surprised her by bringing her home The Vow. I was really shocked at how good it was and how much I liked the movie. Would definitely recommend it.

I've seen The Vow, my girlfriend made me watch it. We actually got into a huge fight arguing about what movie to choose so then I surprised her by bringing her home The Vow. I was really shocked at how good it was and how much I liked the movie. Would definitely recommend it.
You surprised her, or you lost the fight? :D

My wife is going to a womens conference in October that the actual couple that the movie was made from will be at....

Back
Top Bottom