The Walking Dead Season 9

Pat

Team Owner
Filming has started and we have horses!!! Everyone has a horse or a buggy except Daryl. Daryl does have a new bike though.
Horses.jpg
DarylsKTM450EXC.jpg

I can't imagine TWD without Rick Grimes. It will be a shadow of it's former self. I hear Maggie might go also.

They might just want to wrap up the show. It has had a longgggg run. Not many shows get that privilige these days. Better go out while you have the numbers than with a whimper.

Reactions: Pat
They might just want to wrap up the show. It has had a longgggg run. Not many shows get that privilige these days. Better go out while you have the numbers than with a whimper.

I agree. Many of the fans are saying the same thing. Make season 9 the end of the series. It has been a great ride.

I agree. Many of the fans are saying the same thing. Make season 9 the end of the series. It has been a great ride.

Well it kind of gets worst. I didn’t know the actor that plays Maggie is only going to be on season 9 for 6 episodes. Turns out that’s the same amount Andy will be on.

This show is finished. In a bit of good news though, Norman Reedus just got a huge bump in pay due to him becoming #1.

Well it kind of gets worst. I didn’t know the actor that plays Maggie is only going to be on season 9 for 6 episodes. Turns out that’s the same amount Andy will be on.

This show is finished. In a bit of good news though, Norman Reedus just got a huge bump in pay due to him becoming #1.

Yes. There's talk Maggie will be leaving also. I've always liked Daryl, and Carol is my favorite character, but they can't carry the show IMO. No Glenn, no Maggie, no Carl, no Rick, won't be the same show anymore.

I just caught up on season 8 this past weekend. Did I notice Rick's beard getting progressively grayer in the last half of the season? And if so, I wonder if it has anything to do with the "old Man dream sequence" and/or the speculation he may be leaving the series.

Rick leaving, in all honesty, is a death knell for the show. They should wrap it up in that case, give us some sort of closure. I can't think of any shows where the lead (or one of the major major characters) left that didn't go on to fizzle out as a completely pointless show.

Reactions: Pat
has anything to do with the "old Man dream sequence" and/or the speculation he may be leaving the series.

I think it had more to do with a planned time jump than anything. Now, all bets are off on his aging and leaving.

TWD is so screwed up. It is never going to be as much fun as it was.

Andy Lincoln is back London. He arrived at Heathrow about 10 hours ago. :(

spy.gif
Tom foolery is afoot. TSDFs aren't so sure about the death prediction anymore.

Oh guess what! We have to watch to see what happens. We have played right into AMC's hands.

See if this works.. Season 9 Comic Con extended trailer region free

pollyannamcintoshVerified

• Now dear Andy has talked about it at @sandiegocomicconinternational I can say that I’m genuinely excited for the Walking Dead fans despite the grief of it. The man’s leaving the show in a pretty damn awesome way in Season 9 and you will NOT be disappointed with what’s next.

• As for me, I’m a lucky bugger for getting to work with him as much as I do and to get to know this honest, talented, funny, generous man and his gorgeous family who will be so happy to spend more time together, which is what they deserve.

• He’s leaving #TheWalkingDead cast and crew with a lasting legacy of leadership and his cry to always fight for your character, for faith not fear in moving through the world and for decency and respect in your dealings with others will stay with the #TWDFamily forever. A truly remarkable #1.

• Thank you Mr Andy Lincoln. Love ya. ❤️
    #TheWalkingDead #TWD#RickGrimesForever #AndyLincoln#AndrewLincoln

this Sunday, August 5th, at 9|8c with #TWD Season 9 Preview Special! Tune in for exclusive interviews with the cast including Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, and Lauren Cohan, plus a never before seen sneak peek of #TWD season 9!

The guys at AMC think people are stupid or something. They posted this tweet pretty much confirming that the show takes place within a 2 year timeframe.

So you're gonna tell me Carl went from a 9 or 10 year old child to a grown man in 2 year? Alright then. Next.

The guys at AMC think people are stupid or something. They posted this tweet pretty much confirming that the show takes place within a 2 year timeframe.

So you're gonna tell me Carl went from a 9 or 10 year old child to a grown man in 2 year? Alright then. Next.

Well it seems like most people are willing to overlook other things as well, such as, unlimited ammunition, gasoline that doesn't go bad, oh and don't forget the dead coming back to life among other things. : )

Well it seems like most people are willing to overlook other things as well, such as, unlimited ammunition, gasoline that doesn't go bad, oh and don't forget the dead coming back to life among other things. : )
And, um, you know. Dead people walking the earth. :D

Two new rumors have popped up recently.
1) Lauren Cohan (Maggie) will be back for season 10 after all
2) Andy Lincoln will come back in a director's role. This is insane. He quit to be with family.

:)
Norman on #TWD: "We did the last couple of seasons and they were run by men, & it was two guys chest bumping like I’m gonna kill you...but no one killed each other. I don’t think women really chest bump, but if they say they’re going to kill you, you should probably ****** hide"

Andrew Lincoln almost left The Walking Dead in season 8
For fans mourning Andrew Lincoln leaving The Walking Dead in season 9, we’ve got some news for you: It could have been worse. The star was originally supposed to leave last season. Not only that, but his initial exit strategy was first carved out way back in season 4.

more...
https://ew.com/tv/2018/09/27/walkin...tent=link&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_ew

I'm watching season 4. Beth is looking for her first drink. This is one of my personal favorites. :)

Beth and Daryl drinking in a cabin in the woods,,,,,,,:):owquitit:

Oh boy... now Lizzie is going to look at the flowers.

Just my 2¢ but watching this [yet another] marathon and realized the story line and acting was better back then over what it is now, especially the story line. I think things went off the rails with the Kingdom. Again just my 2¢

Oh no, The actor who played Hershel has passed. :(

RIP

Back
Top Bottom