The Winless Streak will Finally Be Over Saturday Night

• Thread starter RustyMillerTime
  • Start date
R

RustyMillerTime

When Rusty Wallace Wins The Chevy 400 with the Looney Tones!!!! and takes home a million dollars from No Bull 5.

Could be. Rusty is a master at short track racing, and he's as hungry as anyone out there. If he qualifies, say, top 8, I wouldn't bet against him.

Them Burton boys may have something to say about that TW.They usually run good at night there,Don't they?I ain'a gonna say a word about my boy,I don't want to hex him.:D

Originally posted by pbunch
Them Burton boys may have something to say about that TW.They usually run good at night there,Don't they?I ain'a gonna say a word about my boy,I don't want to hex him.:D

Hex schmex, PB. Your boy Harvick will be just fine!!

:ROFLMFAO: :xxrotf: :ROFLMFAO:

Why you lowdown no good &%($%^& You just wait,I am gonna
(*&%^%&%^:argue: :takethat: Harvick Smarvik,If that was my boy I would use him as a boat anchor:p This is all in fun you Harvick fans,all 2 of you:D:

LMAO!! Here's your goat back dude, I think I got it.

Originally posted by pbunch
Why you lowdown no good &%($%^& You just wait,I am gonna
(*&%^%&%^:argue: :takethat:  Harvick Smarvik,If that was my boy I would use him as a boat anchor:p This is all in fun you Harvick fans,all 2 of you:D:

Actually in a side note to this, Rusty is kinda like a father figure to Kevin. Kevin said that when he was going through his tough times.

Originally posted by Excellerator

Actually in a side note to this, Rusty is kinda like a father figure to Kevin. Kevin said that when he was going through his tough times.

Crap, why do I have George Michael's "Father Figure" song going through my head now....

Pleeeeasssse don't show that damn goat again. I'm going to start having nightmares about that thing.:(

Rusty could win, but there will be 42 other drivers out the that want it just as bad as him.

Originally posted by HappyHour

Crap, why do I have George Michael's "Father Figure" song going through my head now....

I dunno, but I'll pray for you.....:p

Back
Top Bottom