There really is ........

Whizzer

Gig'em
YES R-F readers, there really is a DE7XWCC. I met him today and he lives and breathes and knows how to talk racing. Comes from the old school of NASCAR. Yo all should be fortunate enough to meet such a fine gentleman. Besides, he likes welsh corgis. :)

pembroke-welsh-corgi7.jpg

And there is a whizzer as well, he is old school like me, he came with gifts for me. Couple of Jimmy Means hats I know you young ones probably won't remember him and a cool WINSTON poster. The world is better with folks like him. I. Was an honor to meet him after all these years

DOn't let him kid you about the gifts. There was an ulterior motive. I had a "The Winston" poster circa, 1993 (? forgot the year already). It had a picture of Earnhardt on it and I wanted to get it out of the house. The gifts were to entice him into buying my lunch.

Seriously though, just kidding. Dale Earnhardt was the best, ever! Bar none. Don't take my comment as anything other than teasing DE7XWCC a bit.

So that was the motive well next time you can buy I'll give you a DJayco mc Duffy hat just kidding that hat will never leave my collection

Back
Top Bottom