there's an imposter here

M

mawinlaw79

I don't think that I signed my name to anything on here. And also I didn't see any names called. So I think that you need to find out who your talking to before you go calling names. As I recall someone took it apon their selves to try to put Chris down on here. Talking bout him being a crack had and you he try to sleep wit and him being a druck. but I don't think anname where called so. No one should begetting upset. Ho could someone come on here and think they where talking about them. You playedright along with it and put your post on here. I don't think Chris did that when he was being made out to be the low down scum of the earth. Which he isn't. I think the bestthing ya'll could have don't was not even address this post at all. Really you put your personal buissness on here. So you all have a god night and like I said the other night That was a darn good race Saturday night.
This is the real mawinlaw79
Shelly

Did you know that SC is #49 of all the states, when it comes to education?

I rest my case,think people should worry about education before getting on here talking about racing.

SO IN OTHER WORDS IF YOU DON'T HAVE A EDUCATION YOU DON'T NEED TO GET ON HERE? IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?
IF THAT'S THE CASE 1/2 THE PEOPLE ON HERE NOW WON'T BE. :confused:

JUST WONDERING!

:spiny:

That's not what i said but if you look at some of the post on here(and i think you know exactly which one).

LET'S GO RACIN F0LKS!!

ONLY 3 MORE WEEKS, LET'S ENJOY :calpping:

Back
Top Bottom