Things I wonder

Tennessee Racing

Formerly Stewart Fan
I wonder why when I'm at some public place that's nearly empty, someone will come in and set right next to me. Of all the seats they have to sit right beside me almost.

I wonder why people have blue headlights.

I wonder how many times I've washed my hands in a public bathroom only to touch the disease ridden door handle on the way out.

I wonder why the clerk at the gas station asks which pump when I'm the only car in the parking lot.

I wonder why the guy in the drive thru asks "Is that all" after I stop ordering. Did he think I wanted him to guess what else I wanted?

I wonder why I like ketchup but don't like tomatoes.

Take an extra piece of paper towel after you wash your hands and use it on the door knob. If they don't have a trash can by the door, toss it on floor.

Take an extra piece of paper towel after you wash your hands and use it on the door knob. If they don't have a trash can by the door, toss it on floor.

I never understand how people can use the restroom and just walk out without washing their hands.

I wonder why people on tv shows never close the damn door when they enter a home. I also wonder why it fills me with anxiety that someone is going to come in the open door that you really don't want to come in. I wonder why this practice annoys me so much.

I wonder why people on tv shows never close the damn door when they enter a home. I also wonder why it fills me with anxiety that someone is going to come in the open door that you really don't want to come in. I wonder why this practice annoys me so much.
I wonder why they seem to never shut off the car's headlights on these tv shows but they will close the car door.

I wonder why people steal things....or borrow them without returning. <Has had $400 in parts/equipment stolen in 3 months>

I wonder why when I'm at some public place that's nearly empty, someone will come in and set right next to me. Of all the seats they have to sit right beside me almost.

Same here.

Or, why I LOVE tomatoes, but can't stand ketchup.

Why does the other line always move faster? At the grocery store, the bank drive-in ..........

And those blue headlights bug me, also.

I never understand how people can use the restroom and just walk out without washing their hands.

LOL...research has shown that there are more germs on the average person's toothbrush that there are on their toilet seat.

As a Marine friend of mine said once: "I didn't wash my hands - I didn't piss on my hands"

Unbelievably - there are more anti-germ/fungal attributes in simple pee than there are in plain water. You could take a bath in pee and it wouldn't hurt you at all :)

(not that I recommend that)

I wonder why some posters type 600 + words in a single post without ever saying anything relevant or making a valid point.

You make a valid point Johali...let me expand upon it. Those who don't understand the over-arching goals when it is necessary to leverage options simply don't see the goal that is required in our modern reality.

We have to expand our horizons and look to the future to gain.

Vision (of course) is the key...without vision we have nothing.

Say as you will about cognizance or "center-point" goals...without vision you have nothing..you have no goal.

That said, in order to catch a bullfrog you can use one of a few techniques. Sure, there are those who simply shine a flashlight and try to catch him with a fishing net...but that is lame and generally inneffctive. As far as bluegill bait, crickets are the best if you mind your pole - otherwise use a "heartier" bait. JFK was killed from the Grassy Knoll - everybody knows that because his head went back and to the left.

Seven Irishmen went into a bar and one walked out around 11:30...what was his name?

It's a trick question...no Irishmen walk out of a bar before midnight.

is that 600 words?

That was a lame ass try, only 182 words, you make a lousy troller. :D

Same here.

Or, why I LOVE tomatoes, but can't stand ketchup.

Why does the other line always move faster? At the grocery store, the bank drive-in ..........

And those blue headlights bug me, also.

I love ketchup but hate tomatoes.

Why is it that the left lane of a 3 lane hwy is the slowest to move in traffic?

I wonder why, in the movies, the car always has problems getting started when the killer is chasing someone.

And I wonder why, in the movies, they're able to fire off 1,000 rounds without reloading and then run out of ammo right at the worst possible time.

I've always wondered:
-Why when I park my car in the back of the parking lot where there aren't any other cars around, doe's someone feel the need to push a shopping cart into it. Think about how much effort that entails, you have to get a cart & push It all the way out there.
-How come when i'm in a store looking at something, another person walks down my isle & wants something from the spot where i'm standing.
-When I stop at a red light, the car next to me always creeps up so that we're driver window even.
-Why women always call men shallow when they clearly are the most shallow people on earth.
-Why American cars lose $10,000 in value as soon as you drive them off the lot.
-Why Jeff Gordon is still driving when years ago he said he'd retire when he hit age 40.
-Why no Cup, Busch, or Craftsman Truck teams are sponsored by Krispy Kreme.
-Why retired military veterans are made to pay taxes on their pensions.
-Why Lionel collectibles is still using the same mold from years ago for every new craftsman truck 1/24 diecast model that comes out.
-Why Powell Peralta hasn't done a retro fishtale version of Tony Hawks famous chicken skull deck from the 80's.
-Why there's no Ihop in Japan.

Why when I park my car in the back of the parking lot where there aren't any other cars around, doe's someone feel the need to push a shopping cart into it. Think about how much effort that entails, you have to get a cart & push It all the way out there.

I've seen the wind push a shopping cart into cars 100 yds away from where the cart was parked. But, I share your pain --- I've found them next to my car, too.

And, why when you park at the other end of the lot, why does someone feel the need to park next to you --- especially if the row is empty but for your car?

"things I know, things I wonder, things I'd like to say."

Every time I read "Things I Wonder" this song post in my head. Great song, but watch out for the Geddy Lee 80s hair.

I wonder why friends of mine don't change their names, I never thought it was my business so I never asked, but they have caught a lot of crap their entire lives.
Diane Hoare.
David Badcock.
Alfred Porkit.
Jeff Frigge.

not original, but...

Why do we park in a driveway, but drive on a parkway?

Why are your ears and nose the only body parts that never stop growing.

I've seen the wind push a shopping cart into cars 100 yds away from where the cart was parked. But, I share your pain --- I've found them next to my car, too.

And, why when you park at the other end of the lot, why does someone feel the need to park next to you --- especially if the row is empty but for your car?

Its sheep mentality :)

If the Pointer Sisters wanted a man with a slow hand, why didn't they triple team Eric Clapton?

I wonder why the zit-faced genius behind the fast food counter asks me if I "want the combo" when the word combo never came out of my mouth :idunno:

So I'm standing in line at a restaurant the other day. I'm next and I'm waiting for the person in front of me to finish. Just as I'm about to step up and place my order, this woman comes in, steps in front of me without so much as an excuse me or anything. Had she asked, I would've let her go in front of me.

I wonder how people can be so rude.

So I'm standing in line at a restaurant the other day. I'm next and I'm waiting for the person in front of me to finish. Just as I'm about to step up and place my order, this woman comes in, steps in front of me without so much as an excuse me or anything. Had she asked, I would've let her go in front of me.

I wonder how people can be so rude.
I wonder how you let her get away with that without putting your foot in her ass. :D

There is no gender exemption in line jumping unless she has a fine ass you want to look at while she's ordering.

I wonder why, when in a parking lot, when I back out the person across from me backs out when I'm almost completely out.

I wonder why the insurance company pays $500 to get my car's rear bumper re-painted and then increases the insurance by $332 per year.

Back
Top Bottom