Think Jeff Gordon Will Win This W/e

C

cutiepie24

I sure hope he wins a race..................hope it is this weekend..not really into road races, but sure hope he wins..............

You always think that Cutie!!:D That's why I love you so!!:itslove: I ain't betting against him.........but he has some stiff competition in Rudd and Tony!!:)

well...every weekend I think positive that he is gonna win..and don't give up till that checkered flag says he didn't win........:p
and I LOVE YOU TOO.........:lips :itslove: :itslove: :itslove:

Well its gonna happen sometime. But not this weekend.

Originally posted by Awesome_Bill
Well its gonna happen sometime.  But not this weekend.

Don't bet on that Awesome............remember he's that ever present "snake in the grass" that you didn't see!!:)

Yeah your Right...I sure didnt see Jerry Nadue to nearly win at Infineon either. Its anyones game.

He is starting pretty far back in the field for a change. But, if anybody can make up that ground, it's Jeff.

I'm with you Cutiepie24. I'm ready for my man to win a race this year! Enough with this winless drought, already.

Can't count Jeffy out of a road race, but if he wins from that starting spot, that will be even more impressive.

GO TONY!!!!!

I think he's always a strong threat at the road courses, can't count him out.

Nah......................he's looking at 30 race's and still no win's........top ten for sure!

Gordon could't find the checkered flag if he had it tattooed on his butt cheeks.:D What do you think of that CutiePie?:p

Originally posted by pbunch
Gordon could't find the checkered flag if he had it tattooed on his butt cheeks.:D What do you think of that CutiePie?:p

SHAME ON YOU PBUNCH...YOUR A NAUGHTY BOY (MAN) go to the blackboard now and write JEFF GORDON IS MY MOST FAVORITE DRIVER.............then go stand in the corner the rest of the weekend with no dinner and NO NASCAR RACE FOR YOU....hahahaha.............:D :satisfied :satisfied :satisfied

I am sorry CutiePie
I am sorry CutiePie
I am sorry CutiePie
I am sorry CutiePie
I am sorry CutiePie
plus 95 more times.
Now can I pleeeeeeesss watch the race tomarrow.
Jeff Gordon is a very good racecar driver,and is better than Mark Martin.[Fingers crossed] :p

ok, you may watch the race tomorow.........but you have to say you love Jeff Gordon more then any other race car driver around.............at least for one day............hmmmmmm maybe you should rout for him tomorow too..GO JEFF GO...WIN...WIN........
hahhahaha..........:D :satisfied :satisfied
and isn't Jeff Gordon the cutest guy you have ever seen?
:D :D :D

Ok Cutiepie,Her are my picks for Watkinsglen.
1.Jeff Gordon
2.Mark Martin
3.Rusty Walace
4.Tony Stewart
5.Jeff Gordon Ops sorry:p I mean Kurt Busch.

Do I really have to say he is cute,My daughters are eating this up
CutiePie.I am gonna go somewhere else and watch the race Sunday.I don't know if he is cute,I kinda likes ladies,Don't you know?:D

3rd in happy hour, he can make it happen during the race. Go 24!!!!

pb is a naughty boy, make him write it again but 100 times.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JEFF SHOULD WIN AND HE IS CUTE and NUMMY.

Rayna, did you see him co-host on Regis & Kelly (again). Funny, smart and OOOOOHHH I still want him as MY son-in law. PURRRRRRRR

I was thinking I might like to have him as a son in law,But then I would have to eat so much crow i would choke to death,Well on second thought,Jeff could buy some real nice Fathers day gifts,And then there is Christmas too_Ok Jeff you can marry one of my daughters,But I don't want to hear how she won't listen,And has a messy room.:p

Got to say NO on this one. To much competition in the front. Rudd, Tony or Rusty!

Originally posted by pbunch
I was thinking I might like to have him as a son in law,But then I would have to eat so much crow i would choke to death,Well on second thought,Jeff could buy some real nice Fathers day gifts,And then there is Christmas too_Ok Jeff you can marry one of my daughters,But I don't want to hear how she won't listen,And has a messy room.:p

He still has to get untangled from "that woman".......he might be a little gun shy for a while too.:D

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2

He still has to get untangled from "that woman".......he might be a little gun shy for a while too.:D

he will rebound with someone waiting in the wings for him, to lick his wounds...I am sure there is one out there right now waiting to get her claws into him and become the next mrs Gordon, and he is hurting, he will gladly take it..........called rebounding........
if he doesn't then he is a smart man.........if he is smart, he will stay single for a long long long time, just concentrate on his racing career and screw the gold digging women...............
just my thoughts...............:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom