This is funny

Pretty good. :D

I got a kick out of hearing him say "Feng Shui" in the racers edge commercial! :rolleyes:

Have any of you heard Tim Allen's song "Ward Burton Twain" , it too is hilarious. They played it on John Boy and Billy a couple mornings ago while I was driving to work and I was laughing so hard I nearly had to pull off the road!

Kel

That was good T-W-F :D

I haven't heard that one yet DJFAN, is there a clip of it online somewhere?

LOL!! Ward is smart but you would think he would try to talk better. I wonder why Jeff and Ward talk diffrent?

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510@Mar 1 2003, 10:37 PM
LOL!! Ward is smart but you would think he would try to talk better. I wonder why Jeff and Ward talk diffrent?
The interview is great. And I read somewhere something said by Ward, I don't have the exact quote but it dealt with why Jeff and him have different accents. It went something like; 'Well Jeff grew up on the northern side of the house and I grew up on the southern side of the house.'

So there you go, that is why they have different accents.

Okay here is the exact quote just in case anyone cares, I got a few words wrong.

"Well, he lived in the northern end of the house and I lived in the southern end." Ward Burton on how he and brother, Jeff have such different accents

Originally posted by mis-fit@Mar 2 2003, 01:37 AM
"Well, he lived in the northern end of the house and I lived in the southern end." Ward Burton on how he and brother, Jeff have such different accents
Thats too funny! :D

Hey, Cat Skid Steer Loader is a whole lot easier to write than say. :D I love to hear Ward talk, I could listen to him all day long.

Back
Top Bottom