This is horrible

WhiningSmoke

Team Owner
For the last 24 hours I’ve been in a state of shock and dismay. The woman I had over last night left in a huff at 5:30 am. She told me “Something about you is different. Call me when you figure it out.”

I’ll tell you what’s different. If I’d had the opportunity…. I’d be a NASCAR Cup Series winner right now. After all, that talentless back Harrison Burton just beat a multiple-time champion straight up at Daytona to win and get into the playoffs.

If he can do it, then literally anybody with the exception of Corey Lajoie can win a Cup race.

I am disgusted with the state of my life. I am 26 years old, and barring a lottery win in the next 18 months I’ll likely never be a Cup Series driver. And yet, that hack Harrison Burton is a winner at the top level.

I’m sorry Camryn, but I’ll probably never figure it out.

For the last 24 hours I’ve been in a state of shock and dismay. The woman I had over last night left in a huff at 5:30 am. She told me “Something about you is different. Call me when you figure it out.”

I’ll tell you what’s different. If I’d had the opportunity…. I’d be a NASCAR Cup Series winner right now. After all, that talentless back Harrison Burton just beat a multiple-time champion straight up at Daytona to win and get into the playoffs.

If he can do it, then literally anybody with the exception of Corey Lajoie can win a Cup race.

I am disgusted with the state of my life. I am 26 years old, and barring a lottery win in the next 18 months I’ll likely never be a Cup Series driver. And yet, that hack Harrison Burton is a winner at the top level.

I’m sorry Camryn, but I’ll probably never figure it out.
Sometimes, you have to spice things up.
Call the woman who left you "Jenna,"
and tell her she can call you "Harrison."

It is not as effective as playing Dale and Theresa, but it demonstrates the ability to roll with changes.

Find yourself a ***** "GOLDEN SPOON"*****

You will be a talentless NASCAR driver as well.........and CAMYRN will figure it out for you!!!

Camryn sounds hot, can we see a picture of her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am afeared that this will get us in a lot of RF trouble or even worse that part will be okay. But whatever else it is, it will haunt and trouble our minds very gravely with many grievous mental scars for the remainder of our lives, until it is well nigh past sundown and time to welcome the accursed last breath.

Back
Top Bottom