THIS IS MUST SEE RACING!

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
Wake County Speedway in Raleigh, North Carolina just announced a $20,000-to-win, winner take all Late Model race on November 8th. If you live in the Carolinas, you have to go to this show. High banked quarter mile - place is bad to the ****** bone.

From WCS's FB page.

10429339_672957406112755_5589847513009962027_n.jpg

November's gonna be a damn good month in NC. North/South Shootout November 1st, this on November 8th, nationals PASS SLM race and Thanksgiving Classic at SNMP on the 15th and 28th-30th.

I'm from the northeast and we don't have any big late model events. Everything big is modifieds, modifieds, and more modifieds. No K&N tour, ACT tour is mostly run in Canada now, and no high-paying open shows. I love my modifieds but wish we had some more variety like you guys do in the south.

I'm from the northeast and we don't have any big late model events. Everything big is modifieds, modifieds, and more modifieds. No K&N tour, ACT tour is mostly run in Canada now, and no high-paying open shows. I love my modifieds but wish we had some more variety like you guys do in the south.
Doesn't the ACT Tour only have 1 or 2 races in Canada? Unless you count their Quebec series which only runs in Quebec...

November's gonna be a damn good month in NC. North/South Shootout November 1st, this on November 8th, nationals PASS SLM race and Thanksgiving Classic at SNMP on the 15th and 28th-30th.

Don't forget about the Myrtle Beach 400. The Thanksgiving Classic was an excellent race last year.

Back
Top Bottom