This is only for one person

• Thread starter lilcowgirlprincess79
  • Start date
L

lilcowgirlprincess79

This good luck is for one person only! Good luck Mr. Jeramie Armstrong! You go out there this weekend and wax ass like i know you can! Always remember i will be your #1 fan! Always no matter what! I love you all over there! See ya later! Angie and papa's princess baby girl, Micah!

~* YOU PUT THAT 15 IN VICTORY LANE WHERE IT BELONGS*~

Micah, thanks a million for all the support...You have always, since the 1st day I met you, been supportive... Take care and STAY A #1 FAN OF THE BOUNTY HUNTER. We know he's the BEST!!! LOL...
Love ya, Ma Angie

Good luck this weekend Jeramie! We all know you can drive the heck outta that car and put it back in victory lane!!!

WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, :wub: lol
YOUR FAMILY,
Katie and the 79CREW!!!

Well you do what I told you to do yesterday Jeramie! I will be there on the trailer with Angie and everyone else(maybe if i can get money and go) like i use to! I love you Guys! Love you always, ~*THE BOUNTY HUNTER PRINCESS*~, Micah

:lol:

COME ON GIRLY, YOU KNOW YOU CAN STAND WE MA ANGIE ANYTIME.
THE SPRINT CARS THAT YOU ENJOYED SO MUCH LAST YEAR WILL BE THERE SAT. NIGHT. SO TRY YOUR BEST TO COME. CHECK YOUR PM FOR FUTHER INFO.

LOVE YA, MA ANGIE & #15 BOUNTY HUNTER CREW

okay u convinced me too! I'll be there if nuttin comes up! Love you all, THE BOUNTY HUNTER PRINCESS, Micah

Back
Top Bottom