This Sounds Like A Massive Scam

Some newbie posted about this earlier in the week, in a semi-soliciting post. It disappeared pretty quickly; I suspect TRL took it down post-haste.

I also found it hard to believe Front Row Joe is involved. I doubt he has resources to devote to two race teams. If he wanted to be mixed up in crowd-sourced racing, he'd do it with NEMCO. I won't be surprised to hear about him taking out a 'cease and desist'. I'd much prefer to read about that than to learn he or Bickle are actually involved.

I'm with you. This smells worse than a Talladega port-a-potty.

Some newbie posted about this earlier in the week, in a semi-soliciting post. It disappeared pretty quickly; I suspect TRL took it down post-haste.

I also found it hard to believe Front Row Joe is involved. I doubt he has resources to devote to two race teams. If he wanted to be mixed up in crowd-sourced racing, he'd do it with NEMCO. I won't be surprised to hear about him taking out a 'cease and desist'. I'd much prefer to read about that than to learn he or Bickle are actually involved.

I'm with you. This smells worse than a Talladega port-a-potty.

I am thinking... Them Martinsville port a johns after a long salty dog rubbing is racing and tore up nerves Sunday, have to be worse.

his smells worse than a Talladega port-a-potty.
Amen, to both. I wouldn't touch this with a 40 foot pole.

The guy that posted it said it must be legit because they had adverts on Facebook. As if that made it good and safe. ROTFL

Amen, to both. I wouldn't touch this with a 40 foot pole.

The guy that posted it said it must be legit because they had adverts on Facebook. As if that made it good and safe. ROTFL
Yep that's where I found it

Did some research. The guy behind this is named Conz...for starters that is a good indication. There is no corporation registered in North Carolina with the name Fan based motorsport, inc.
Conz does own a business with some type of fuel or oil additive.
He claims to have sponsored Bickle at the Snowball Derby in December. But I don't see his business name on Bickle's car.
Intestine Nemechek never posted anything on social media about this. Can't find anything from Bickle either.
If someone has a $100 to buy $75 worth of stock with a stated value of .025 into this scheme, then I would like to talk to them about helping me get suite tickets to both Bristol and Martinsville next year.
This does not even look like a bad legitimate attempt, but an all out scam.

Back
Top Bottom