Those of you that want to know what spamming the boards means

paul

Team Owner
spam1.gif

That is what spamming the boards means, all of his posts are pointless...some even saying the exact same thing he has already said in the thread, even some two or three posts above the post he's making.

So what do you think we should do? We've warned him to slow down, yet he continues. I ask you all because I want you to see how hard it is.

OMG paul I had no idea that that was what i was doing!! I am so sorry...im in chicago right now and i just got to this PC and I wanted to get my opinions in...I would have done it much slower but i wont have long here on this library PC....again I am very very sorry please forgive me...i dont want to be kicked off.

Well it's frustrating man, other people are trying to read threads and your posts just push other threads off, if you've already stated your opinion there's no need to say it exactly the same again. This is the second time I've asked you this.

You see, if I let people post like this then no one will stay because they will think it's all trolls. And if I remove someone, people start mouthing off that the people can only post what the mods say is ok, like eeff was trying to say. I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't.

Flyboy has already been banned so that's one less troll we need to worry about.

Ok Paul...I promise not to post like crazy like this again...if its not too late.

When you ban people can they come back as other names or do you ban their ip#'s?

Some of Awesome_Bill's posts are good, but in the past week or so I've never seen such a blatent attempt to try to raise his number of posts. I mean come on, if you are repeating what people are saying, you are obviously not reading the posts, and then of what value are your posts really?

Awesome_Bill, you are lucky he just knocked down your post number, he could have booted you all together.

Back
Top Bottom