Thread for Rudd's continued success!

paul

Team Owner
Stick through it Rudd, don't let all this stuff get you down. Do what you love and screw the people that want to hold you back.

Been a champion too long to let one spat ruin your fun.

Rudd's a great driver, and before I count him out of contention in the 21 car next year, I'm going to look at the glass as half full:

* Rudd is bringing fresh perspective and lots of experienced to a team with a long history. Those guys are going to listen to his suggestions and feedback on the car, whereas Fatback's head seems to have gotten a little big over the past few seasons. (I guess this is an open invitation for Krispy Creme Donut jokes :) )

* You've gotta think Ford pumped some money into the contract to secure Rudd, not only in driver salary, but in support of the program. With all the talk of teams switching makes (Penske...) Ricky will be one of their signature drivers next year, and will have their ear and full support.

* His drive to succeed in the face of media doubt will be stronger than ever. He wants to go out with a bang.

JMO, but I hope it works out for him!

Rudd will bounce back, he'll bring the 21 car back into the top ten in points next year. Sadler will hope to be in the top 20 next year.

he'll do to the 21 what he did to the 28

he'll take that car right back to victory lane.

dude can drive the wheels off a race car and was screwed over by Yates

Keep your chin up, Rudd. Your real fans won't let you down.

Here's hoping you and the Wood brothers stick it to the man!!!!!

aktion035.gif

Hold your head high, Ricky, shiner and all.

I'd say the Woods scored a big victory.

Go get'em Ricky!! Rooted for him before Yates, will root for him after. Having him with my fav was just an added bonus! LOL

Back
Top Bottom