Thumbs up for Kurt

H

HardScrabble

Meant to mention this earlier today. CMS I reckon.

Kurt let it get away during his qualifying run today, but he did a fantastic job of keeping the car off the wall. Most times I discount those things as luck more than anything, but in this case after watching a replay I believe that Kurt's reflexes and reactions saved the car.

When the back got from under him he nailed the throttle and the tires got just enough forward bit to push the car off the wall and toward the infield where he gathered it back up.

Good job!!:)

now about the qualifying lap Kurt.......

He did a hell of a job keeping that car off the wall......I'd have hit it for sure!!:) It looked slow on tv but it happened so fast, I'm well impressed.

Kurt did a good job,though I'm sure he was letting some %$#$% language fly the entire time he was correcting the car!I have watched ol'Kurt closely for a few years now and he has incredible car control without doubt.

Should be fun watching him charge to the front today.Or attempting to anyway!

Kurt may have had a few choice words, but only he could hear them!

When asked about his qualifying run he was pretty short and to the point:

KURT BUSCH --97-- Rubbermaid Taurus (DNQ -- Will start 38th) -- "There's no sense in trying to change history here. When you pull a bad pill, it's not the same track conditions. I spun out."

Back
Top Bottom