Tim Richmond

J

JB99

Tim Richmond passed away 13 years ago, on August 13 1989. Although NASCAR seems to want to forget him, and the controvercy of his life makes some racing fans feel the same way, his talent behind the wheel was undeniable.

He will always be my favorite driver.

RIP Tim Richmond.

Undeniably a great driver. Undeniably a victim of the choices he made with his lifestyle. Which makes him no worse than someone dying of a heart attack after years of unhealthy eating. I liked the guy as a driver.

Just think if we would have still had Tim, Davey and Alan still racing in Winston Cup. Damn I hate that those guys are gone. As race fans we missed out on a lot of good racing with those three.:(

Tim was as skilled a driver as I ever saw.

Stopped making memories too soon, RIP

before i stared watching nascar...or rembering watching it......but i know he was one hell of a racer. and he is missed.

Tim and Dale, side-by-side, beating and banging. Doesn't get any better than those 2 going at each other, hammer and tongs.

Tim was the only driver I ever saw that could "out-Earnhardt" the master. LOL Tim would take a car to the edge and put 2 wheels on the other side.

Tim, Davey, Alan, and Dale ---- oh, man, what a lineup. :(

Back
Top Bottom