Tim Tebow did it again

Benevolent One

Team Owner
I watched the 4th quarter of last night's Jets at Broncos game. It was tied at 10 when I turned it on. The Jets kicked a field goal to take a 13-10 lead. The Broncos went 3 and out from deep in their own territory. The Jets did the same and the Broncos ended up getting the ball at their own 5 yard line with about 7 minutes to go. Tim Tebow engineered a drive that defied logic. Tebow ran the ball 7 times for 58 yards and completed just enough passes in the 95 yard drive that culminated in a great 20 yard touchdown run by Tebow with just under a minute remaining in the game.

You can say what you want about the guy. He certainly isn't a typical NFL quarterback. The way they are winning right now certainly doesn't seem sustainable. But, the guy is 4-1 as a starter on a team that was 1-4 when he wasn't the starter. What he is doing is very impressive. His teammates seem to be behind the guy 100% too and that is huge.

I bet there was a lot of crying at ESPN headquarters in Bristol.

Everyone rags on the guy, but obviously he's doing something right. 4-1 record as a starter, team was 1-4 without him. The Tebow hate won't go away though.

i agree bo. he's not pretty but he's a winner. one of the announcers said he reminded him of bobby douglass of the bears (70's). i agree with that also. big, great running qb, lousy passer. bobby was popular in chicago because of his toughness. i think more is expected of tebow. i really hope the guy makes it but he HAS to improve his passing.

Back
Top Bottom