TIM TEBOW

• Thread starter GREAT AMERICAN RACE FAN
  • Start date
G

GREAT AMERICAN RACE FAN

Tebow often wears bible verses on his eye patches during games. The verse he wore today was fitting. I don't mean that in a negative way, GOD's word is still real and relevant.

John 16:33 reads:

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

I think that its only human to find dislike in anything that seems to be perfect. Tim of course isn't perfect, but he is a terrific human being and not a bad athlete either. Its easy to get tired of him and unless you are a Gator fan, you probably have gotten tired of him. But we still can't take away what he has accomplished and what he almost accomplished this year. I don't think that he will be a big time QB in the pros, but could make a name for himself at other positions if he should choose to do so. You can't say that he didn't put his all in football for the Gators. He had a great carreer and I congratulate him on that, even though he beat my Sooners last year.

Having said all that, Roll Tide. :)

I think that its only human to find dislike in anything that seems to be perfect. Tim of course isn't perfect, but he is a terrific human being and not a bad athlete either.

I read an interesting article about him in ESPN Magazine. I like the ****y players like Chad Ochocinco myself, but Tim Tebow is a good role model. I don't agree with him crying but not everyone can be perfect. If there was perfection, Tebow comes as close to anyone.

But, I'll just let G.A.R.F. drink his Haterade and show his :moon:. :)

Back
Top Bottom