To all the know it alls who think they live in victory lane.....

R

racin-critic

Well i got some news some of the people that think they are supposed to be in victory lane every weekend just got proved wrong because it looks like the only people i saw in victory lane was the real men. Meaning Kevin,Chris, and Dusty! So Red, Mark, and Joey step back and take a real hard look and maybe you all could learn something from him. Maybe this week you won't talk as much "bullsh!t" and u might be in victorry lane but if not then like i said try and learn something from the real men that get out there and race and don't complain when they don't win and don't put people down when they do win i think that shows the bigger person in all of this non-sense. And you know it don't suprise me that even though all of the other crap has stopped that someone else has to start something else because they jealous! Well let racing take its turn because the points are gonna be real tight these last few races!

OH PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD LOL....RLMAO....... JOEY HAS MORE TALENT IN HIS NUB THAN THOSE THREE DO LOL..... LET ME REPEAT AGAIN IT IS EASY TO WIN WHEN YOUR UP FRONT BUT COMING FROM THE REAR IT IS A LOT HARDER...AND JOEY HAS WON STARTING UP FRONT 2 TIMES THE OTHER 5 TIMES HE HAS CAME FROM THE END OR THE MIDDLE OF THE PACK SO IF SOMEONE NEEDS TO LEARN SOMETHING ITS SURE NOT JOEY DHHHHHHHHH.... AND ONE OF THE REASONS THAT JOEY DOESN'T WIN MORE RACES IS BECAUSE THEY EITHER SHORTEN THE RACE OR THEY JUST RUN OUT OF TIME..... IF B-HOBBIE WERE TO RUN 20 LAPS NONE OF THEM WOULD NOT HAVE A CHANCE..... JOEY IS THE EARNHARDT OF DIRT TRACKS AND NOBODY IN HIS CLASS HAS HALF THE TALENT THAT HE DOES WITH THE EXCEPTION OF DONNIE.... DONNIE IS A GOOD DRIVER I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HIM.... AND WERE NOT THE ONLY ONES WHO TALK JUNK WHEN WE WIN , JUST TAKE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF HOW MANY POST DO YOU SEE OF JOEY AND HOW MANY OF CHRIS DUHHHHHHHH..... WE TALK JUNK AND WERE GONNA TALK JUNK FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON AND HELL YES WERE GONNA DEFFEND JOEY WHEN SOME ONE TALKS **** ABOUT HIM WE HAVE THAT RIGHT JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES.. AND LIKE WE HAVE SAID BEFORE IF JOEY DOESN'T WIN ONE MORE RACE WERE HAPPY WITH WHAT HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED THIS YEAR....BUT WE ALL KNOW JOEY IS GONNA GET HIM A COUPLE OF MORE WINS OUT OF THIS YEAR AND YOU CAN BANK ON THAT....... AND IT IS NICE TO THINK JOEY COULD WIN EVERY RACE BUT WE KNOW THATS NOT GONN HAPPEN, BUT EVERY DRIVERS GOAL IS TO GO OUT THERE EVERY WEEK AND WIN EVEN CHRIS, KEVIN ,DUSTY AND WHO EVER ELSE YOU SAID... AND YOU TALK ABOUT US COMING ON HERE STARTING TROUBLE HAAAAAAAA WHAT A LAUGH LOL......RLMAO AT U RACIN CRITIC.......... ANYWAY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RED ROCKIT PILOT YOU R *~~DA MAN~~* WITH THE ONE AND ONLY ROCKIT
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WERE GONNA WIN THIS SAT... FOR THE 8th TIME LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL...

First off how many people do you see on here bashing you Joey? How many do you see bashing others?????............. well to many to count and you know who does the bashing..... Either you or you pit crew while all their pit crews do is get on here and wish them luck. Like say last week drt lvr made a simple post for Chris and Kevin and scdrtman r whatever got on there bashing them and started a big riot but i haven't seen them bash ya'll for making fools out of your selfs and another thing JOEY IS NOT THE BEST ON DIRT what so ever he is by far from an Earnhardt. And just like ya'll get on here and brag about what he is gonna have in 2003 who cares you have your pit crew and i am sure ya'll dicuss that matter at the races,oh the phone, or at your shop where ever but i think you can leave us out of it WE DON"T CARE!I think Mr.Joey can learn alot from chris just like the rest of em could! NOw i ain't saying chris is the best on dort either but he is dang good! So good luck chris and kevin oh that is another thing RED is fixing to lose the points something ya'll said he wouldn't do! Way to go guys!

Hey Racin Cilly I`am the one that does most of the bashing on here and when I do it is because they deserve it and they are the one`s that started it to begin with chris is not half the Driver Joey is sh1t he cant wipe Joey`s azz yaw are just a bunch of illiterity punk`s that doesnt know any better maybe one of these years that 79 will be half as good as Joey

Chris, don't worry bout what people get on here and say about you! Maybe they don't think you are good, but are they suppose to??? Nobody said that you had to be liked by everybody! Of course there are gonna be people that don't like you, cuz if they did they wouldn't pull for another b-hobbie driver, but that is just how it is! But I just want you to know that no matter how much you get talked about, your fans will ALWAYS be behind you 100%! You are really gettin' good at it and one day you are gonna be unstoppable, but until then don't worry bout what other people get on here and say, cuz your fans are behind you all the way, and know that what you do, is because you enjoy it and your fans know that although you may not be in victory lane every weekend, that what you do is your best and that is good enough!! I mean who is in victory lane every weekend?!?!? I haven't seen anybody yet that is that good!! But there is always something out there that every driver has to learn!! And you are learnin' something every weekend, and it is really payin' off!! And to Chris, Kevin, and Dusty ya'll really got some talent, I mean look what happened Saturday!! Don't let anyone else tell ya'll different!! Good luck to the three of you this weekend!!

Howdy folks,

A little friendly note.

"Bashing" doesn't go over real well around here. And personal jabs at other posters go over even less well.

Ya'll have yourselves a real good time and enjoy all the posts and discussions and most of all the racing. But please leave the rest be!:)

We 'preciate your coop on this.

THAT'S FINE IF THEY DON'T START ON US WE WON'T HAVE TO DEFFEND OURSELVES AND BASH ON THEM THEY START IT AND WE FINISH IT..... BUT I CAN DEAL WITH THAT.... THANKS AND GOOD LUCK STOPPING THEM FROM BASHING BUT I DON'T THINK THEY WILL....

I think we can probably handle it. Reckon?

HS

hello all,just thought i would let you know racin crybaby,my screen name is (can u guess??) #22 Joey Strickland

OK..... IT IS TIME TO STOP ALL THIS. IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT THE HELL WE GET ON HERE AN SAY THEN DONT READ IT! GOT THAT.......AND ANOTHER THING TO ME, AND THE REST OF JOEY'S FAMILY,FRIENDS, AN FANS JOEY WILL ALWAYS BE #1 TO US ON THE TRACK AN OFF OF IT.........AN THE LAST THING I HAVE TO SAY IS I WILL GET ON HERE AN TELL WHO EVER AND WHAT EVER I WOULD LIKE FOR THEM TO KNOW OK. GO GET UM STRICK YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE #1. YOUR #1 FAN AND 4TH CHILD LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART KELLY

DRTLVR We just love the way you express your self :ROFLMFAO: :jumping: !!!

DRTLVR I LOVE THE FLAG!! YOU ARE A HOOT!!

ALL Y'ALL HAVE A BE LOVED AND BLESSED EVENING!!!!

I AGREE WITH YOU TOO DRTLVR!!! WELL TO ME DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT AT ALL!!! THEY ONLY THINK THEY CAN WIN THEM ALL BUT UNTIL THAT ONE DAY SOMEONE ELSE COMES ALONG!!! WELL GOOD LUCK TO MY FAVS AND THE ONES WHO KNOW ME THEY ALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!! LOVEYOU, MICAH

P.S
HEY ANGIE!!

Im just gonna say thanks to dirt angel for backin us up!! I agree 100% with everything youve said!! Good Luck Chris, Kevin and Dusty this week!! Yall really do have talent and its the best!!

79 78 7 BEST ON DIRT

Katie, you know that I will always take up for ya'll! What kind of fan would I be if I didn't?!?! I must be a great one....LOL! I also have to take up for Kevin too though! You know that I am here anytime ready to defend my favs...cuz although other ppl may think they are not the best but, I DO!! Good luck to Chris and Kevin Saturday!!

Back
Top Bottom