TO TRL

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hear all y'all are having lots and lots of rain in Houston.

SRV "It's rainin down in Texas, ALL the telephone lines are down":(

Hope all is well with you:lovewow: and PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

This is the first opportunity I've had since yesterday to get online. Not only did it storm like crazy here --- 5 inches of rain in my yard--- it killed the phones lines to my internet server. Mine was OK, but the others were put out by the lightning.

Lost the lights twice yesterday.

In fact, no sure how long I can stay on tonight --- it's starting up again.

Good thing the race was on regular TV, so I could use my local antenna --- satellite doesn't work in bad storms.

TRL........send just a little of that rain west for us out here in CA!! Not much now.......a half inch causes street flooding here!! We are bone dry!!:)

DE, watched the weather a bit ago, looks like this chit will hang around for the next 3 flipping days! ! !

Believe me, if I could shoo it westward, it would be on it's way in a heartbeat.

I need an ark and a life jacket.

TRL,
Stay dry and safe out there. We've had our share here in the (liquid) Sunshine State, lookin' for our first clear week in two months coming up.

Thanks, Walrus, will do. Yeah, ya'll have been a bit wet over there, too.

What really chaps me, is that in a month, we'll probably be begging for rain. :p

IT's comming this way. I hear the thunder now, and it will be here most of the week.

Hope you guys stay safe:)

We've had lots of t-storms lately but after a 5 year drought, and with the heavy downpours, most just runs off and causes flooding of creeks, etc. and ponds on the roads.

I do a lot of the following

TRL,
We got more Sunshine (liquid) coming down right now. A good steady one, but without the lightining as of yet. Let's hope it stays that way, our power company is known as Florida Flicker and Flash.

Dont mean to be braggin, but weather Here in NY has been PURRRFECT!! Sunny no clouds and a high in the low 80's...no rain in the forcast for tommorow either.

Back
Top Bottom