To Zoe And Lap 3

A

Awesome_Bill

Ooooo, look who won lol. His name is Bill Elliott, and I had him. That gives me the automatic win. I'll have a nice Mark Martin Av. for ya Zoe Asap, and Maybe a cueball one for you lap 3.

hehehe, glad I didn't join in. But Zoe would have won the bet if Awesome Bill hadn'y won.

POOR KURT, maybe you should find another spencer one for poor lap 3.

You being the club VP I figure you would have a great picture of Spencer to use! If not I'm sure DE2 has one. I tried to find a Todd Bodine one for ya but computer wouldn't let me load something so offensive! :p Hope you all do this again next week, surly your luck will change!

Here is one For you Lap3. I decided to go with ol Total em Boodine. Im sure you will Luv it.

Uh-oh I think that might be a little too big. Does anyone know of a place where you can make these smaller??

ParkHere Thanks a lot. Could you do it to This one for Zoe. Thx again
Zoe...Hope you enjoy. This is courtesy of sgbg

Thanks again ParkHere. Now just to make sure to put those pictures for your avatars...They need to be highlighted so that they turn blue, Then right click and find save picture as and select it. Name it to a place that is easy to find, Then go to User cp at the top of the page. Next select User Options and find Change Avatar. Then Click browse and find the picture that was saved...Select it and Hopefully it will show up.

Im sure you probably already know how...But better safe than sorry.

ParkHere...I hate to ask you yet again...But Ive been wanting to change my avatar for a while now and forgot how I did it the first time. Could you change this one into size for me. Thanks so much

Not a problem, Awesome Bill...just shout out anytime you need a pic resized. And congrats on Bill's win. :)

i'm so excited about my new aVATAR!!!! lol nah that would be a negative

LoL....Hope you guys enjoy those Beauty's until Next Sunday.

Dont mention it man....anytime. Not only does it have ol Total-em in it, Its got a great shot of his cueball. lol

Back
Top Bottom