Todd Bodine.

R

racerx11

He has been getting great runs. I hope he doesn't lose confidence before he starts getting good finishes.

Todd has always been fast. Has a history of experiencing difficulty finishing races. Got hisself in a little hot water with some of the folks around the circuit last year and ended up on probation. Can't help but wonder if that didn't or won't help him in the long run.

Watching the Busch race on Saturday, I wondered if the Todd before would have taken Joe with him. Don't know for sure, but he might have chased the car up the hill trying to save it when the rear kicked out, that would have put him into the side of Joe's car. As it worked out, what he did was best for all concerned including himself.

Face it, this guy is running for his racing life in WC last year and right now, that is a lot of pressure. Wish him the best.

Mike Helton and John Darby lit a fire under his butt. Hes tired of getting called into the BIG RED TRAILER.

He with good teams that what!! Plus he is driving for a sponsor in the BGN. If they get a full time sponsor I would bet he would settle down some. I like Todd he is a good guy( look what he did for Mike McLaughlin) but he just does bonehead things once in a while!!

Back
Top Bottom