Tom brady to the raiders is being discussed

The Titans have been rumored as a possible destination for Brady as well, as there are many ex-Patriots in the organization and Brady is good friends with head coach and former teammate Mike Vrabel.

I never thought I’d say this, but I’d rather have Ryan Tannehill than Tom Brady.

At this point the Brady to a new team links just feel like click bait. I will believe it when I see it.

Poor use of the internet imo. There are more new nekkidez wimmin posting than a man has time to enjoy.

Essentially a more money than time to spend type of crisis.

I wouldn't put it past Gruden he's had some real lol ideas so far

The Raider's fan base wouldn't allow it.
Probably.
They do seem like a bunch of idiots.
I've never understood they mystique of the "Raiders" and "Raider Nation"
They havent been a relevant team in almost 40 years. They're as big a team as the Jets.

Probably.
They do seem like a bunch of idiots.
I've never understood they mystique of the "Raiders" and "Raider Nation"
They havent been a relevant team in almost 40 years. They're as big a team as the Jets.

It's the team of fake tough guys.

Also, Brady is such a tool for letting this story get out of hand. I highly doubt he's gonna leave the Patriots, he'd be an absolute moron too, I think he just wants to make them sweat and massage his ego.

Raiders fans ... booed the team out of the coliseum in their final game in Oakland, because they lost the game thanks to some last-minute Minshew Magic.

Back
Top Bottom