Tomorrows winner will be???

P

pettyfan4life

Im going on a long shot and saying Kyle Not cause he is my favorite driver but because he had a good car in qualifin and normally does really good at the Rock, plus cause I gave up the chance to go to the race and in to the Victory Lane celebrations because I cant get out of work so he will win because I cant be there:D

I always want Jeffy to win, but I think Newman or Jamie tomorrow. Then again, my crystal ball is in the shop, so I can't be sure. :D

Newman is a good shot but I think he will have some bad luck and get spunt in the wall collected in a wreck or have an engin let go

Hey, I am gonna have to agree with you on that one TD...Wallce with his first win!

I will give you Kyle finishes in the top 10,As far as a win,I think it will happen at Daytona 2003. ;) :)

you think Kyle will get the 500 or 400 or part of speedweeks

I think Kyle will have his normal run tommrow so a top 15. I think Jamie will win again!! He is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I have always had Sterling in my top 10 of drivers I think Jamie is in there as well!! That guy is awsome!!

I say Kyle will win at Daytona in 2003, maybe not the 500 but he will win the 125 or the shootout qualifyier!!

:D Well I always pick my boy Kevin to win. That don't happen much. But I will say Dale Jarrett or Dale Jr.

Well naturally I'm pulling for Ward but if he can't pull it off , I'm going out on a really far limb and hope for brother Jeff Burton.

Back
Top Bottom