Tony and Denny

Here's the way I see it: Stewart has said that Hamlin tried to crash him during practice and we all know that Stewart holds a grudge.

Stewart said after the crash that Hamlin had been getting tight for a few laps and therefore should have known that he'd be slow into the turns.

The audio on the replay clearly shows that Stewart didn't lift.

Hamlin said he had his car to the floor when Stewart hit him.

I thought the #11 and #20 where running pretty good 1 and 2 so why would Stewart want to pass that early into the race? Did they forget to put his "patience" sticker on the dashboard?

How often does Stewart ever take the any part of the blame for any of the wrecks he's been into?

The difference between this crash and alot of others is that Stewart usually drives by unscathed and everything is right with the world. This time he got caught up in his own mess and got pissy about it after the fact.

Hamlin had moved into 2nd place in the points ;)

Sorry if I've ruffles any feathers of the #20 fans but that just the way I seen it.

If you're close to Stewart, you're trying to wreck him. I think he forgets he's racing. Denny is a clean driver, Stewart's record speaks for itself. Denny's record speaks for itself, he's a great kid with lots of talent.

This is not the first, nor will it be the last, time Stewart has wrecked someone, blamed them, etc., but an old war horse like Stewart, who knows everything and does not hesitate to tell NASCAR or anyone else willing to listen to his whining, what a bunch of anal cavities other racers are, interviews bear out Tony stills lives in the world of magic.
IOWs, his head up his butt and is foot in his mouth. (Special thanks to whoever offered that little tidbit previously)
Tony Stewart might be the second best racer in NASCAR today, but the question of why people insist on trying to make him "the garage spokesman replacing Dale Earnhardt" leaves more to the imagination than actual result.

Sudden success for Denny Hamlin is creating havoc within JGR and Tony (nor Denny) like being second fiddle.
Joe Gibbs and company need some semblance of order in their house even if it means building a bigger house for those two oversized egos.

team concept

Funny Stewart made the comment about Hamlin not knowning about team concept, wonder if That bonehead will ever get it? Guess everytime Tony removes his helmet he shows what a big child is really under it.

I agree with everyone else. That was completely out of line what Tony said when he got outta his car. I don't know Denny Hamlin but he seems like a genuinely nice guy that wouldn't pull something like that. Also at that stage in the race, why would he. Tony should've let up just a little & given Denny a little space, I think instead he was gonna try to make a pass attempt on the doggleg commin off four & screwed up. Probably the two fastest cars on the track got wrecked at the front of the field for the second straight Daytona race & this time it really cost Chevy cause a Ford ended up winning the last real plate race. Had Denny & Tony been there at the end i'm sure the outcome would've been different. As it is, thats it, McMurray wins for the first time in 5 years. I don't think i'll be able to stand watching those bricks go around the plate tracks. Hey check this out as well: whats 40 (car number McMurray was in last time he won) minus 26 (car number he currently drives). Uh Huh, it's 14, Sterling Marlin's car number now & the guy McMurray was subbing for when he won for the first time. Also it's probably good that Kyle Busch lost cause that would've been a double "GOOCHER". Anybody ever seen the Movie "Stand By Me". Harvick won both events back in February & the nickel nearly pulled it off this time...

Tony the idiot strikes again. Why do they let him close to a racecar?

I agree with everyone else. That was completely out of line what Tony said when he got outta his car. I don't know Denny Hamlin but he seems like a genuinely nice guy that wouldn't pull something like that. Also at that stage in the race, why would he. Tony should've let up just a little & given Denny a little space, I think instead he was gonna try to make a pass attempt on the doggleg commin off four & screwed up. Probably the two fastest cars on the track got wrecked at the front of the field for the second straight Daytona race & this time it really cost Chevy cause a Ford ended up winning the last real plate race. Had Denny & Tony been there at the end i'm sure the outcome would've been different. As it is, thats it, McMurray wins for the first time in 5 years. I don't think i'll be able to stand watching those bricks go around the plate tracks. Hey check this out as well: whats 40 (car number McMurray was in last time he won) minus 26 (car number he currently drives). Uh Huh, it's 14, Sterling Marlin's car number now & the guy McMurray was subbing for when he won for the first time. Also it's probably good that Kyle Busch lost cause that would've been a double "GOOCHER". Anybody ever seen the Movie "Stand By Me". Harvick won both events back in February & the nickel nearly pulled it off this time...

RPK is that Neil Bonnetts crash in your signature photo? I see where Dale Sr has stopped his car and is out standing near the wreck.

Because, next to Jeff Gordon he is the best driver in Nascar.

He may very well be, but I can name about 8 other guys who proved yesterday that maybe they should be considered for that position ;)

Because, next to Jeff Gordon he is the best driver in Nascar.

Tony is the best alright. It takes real talent to run somebody over. But Tony is the Best he can even make it someone else's fault every time!

RPK is that Neil Bonnetts crash in your signature photo? I see where Dale Sr has stopped his car and is out standing near the wreck.

It's Rusty Wallace's crash from the 1993 Talladega Winston 500. Remember when they red flagged the race with like 5 laps to go when it started raining. The thing about that race was that it was one of Rusty's better runs at a plate track, he was actualy competitive for like the first time & had a strong car capable of passing Earnhardt at times. Then it came down to the last few laps & Richard called Sr on the radio & told him to make his move cause the rains were comming so he pulled an inside fake on the backstretch & shot pass Rusty on the outside. Roger Penske then started to lobby NASCAR to stop the race until the rains let up so they could have another shot at the 3 car. So with only 5 laps left they stopped the cars on the pit lane. When the restart came with two to go, all the guys in the back got super drafts and shot pass the leaders & Rusty & Dale had to scramble to get back to the top 5. Well that wrecked heap is what happened as a result of that mad dash when Dale Sr got into the back of Rusty commin through the front stretch tri-oval. Rusty would later claim that the wrist he broke in this crash is why Sr beat him for the title. He didn't know he was gonna win 8 more races in 1994 & lose to Sr again then as well. 18 Victories in two years & no title, thats gotta be somekind of modern day record.

With a atitdue like your i dont see why they let you eat....

You must have been eating when you typed that because it's hardly intelligible. Oh, and I think my attitude is just fine. I'm not the one running off about the drivers and their aptitude.

To get back to the topic...lol... I think it's one thing for Tony to always think everything is someone else's fault. That's just his nature. But to have no tact whatsoever, no matter who it is, even if it's a teammate, to just run his mouth like he does, every single time, is just trashy. I think he's a good guy off the track- but he's making it harder and harder not to think he's just a jerk.

But I don't see how Tony can say that was completely Denny's fault. I didn't see where he was coming from when he thought David G. turned into him in practice at Lowe's or wherever that was earlier this year.

Tony needs to watch tape of Carl Edwards after he gets wrecked if he has any interest in learning what a "sportsman" is.

To get back to the topic...lol... I think it's one thing for Tony to always think everything is someone else's fault. That's just his nature. But to have no tact whatsoever, no matter who it is, even if it's a teammate, to just run his mouth like he does, every single time, is just trashy. I think he's a good guy off the track- but he's making it harder and harder not to think he's just a jerk.

But I don't see how Tony can say that was completely Denny's fault. I didn't see where he was coming from when he thought David G. turned into him in practice at Lowe's or wherever that was earlier this year.

Tony needs to watch tape of Carl Edwards after he gets wrecked if he has any interest in learning what a "sportsman" is.

While I agree with alot of what you've said and I like Edwards, it was dumb move when he spun Stewart on pit road a while back.

I'd like to be a fly in JD's or coach Joe's office around 8 am tomorrow.

Oh, and quit bickering before those of us in RF's oval office gives you a 50,000 dollar fine and 50 post count deduction :D.

It's Rusty Wallace's crash from the 1993 Talladega Winston 500. Remember when they red flagged the race with like 5 laps to go when it started raining. The thing about that race was that it was one of Rusty's better runs at a plate track, he was actualy competitive for like the first time & had a strong car capable of passing Earnhardt at times. Then it came down to the last few laps & Richard called Sr on the radio & told him to make his move cause the rains were comming so he pulled an inside fake on the backstretch & shot pass Rusty on the outside. Roger Penske then started to lobby NASCAR to stop the race until the rains let up so they could have another shot at the 3 car. So with only 5 laps left they stopped the cars on the pit lane. When the restart came with two to go, all the guys in the back got super drafts and shot pass the leaders & Rusty & Dale had to scramble to get back to the top 5. Well that wrecked heap is what happened as a result of that mad dash when Dale Sr got into the back of Rusty commin through the front stretch tri-oval. Rusty would later claim that the wrist he broke in this crash is why Sr beat him for the title. He didn't know he was gonna win 8 more races in 1994 & lose to Sr again then as well. 18 Victories in two years & no title, thats gotta be somekind of modern day record.

I couldn't tell who's car that was. I do remember when Rusty threw a water bottle at Sr at Bristol.

You must have been eating when you typed that because it's hardly intelligible. Oh, and I think my attitude is just fine. I'm not the one running off about the drivers and their aptitude.

BP I think you're KOOL.

While I agree with alot of what you've said and I like Edwards, it was dumb move when he spun Stewart on pit road a while back.

Oh yeah. Forgot about that. haha.

I was thinking more about when Steven Wallace wrecked him and he was very classy about it. Of course, that's the Busch series, Carl can be a little more forgiving.

I think he also rammed the side of Jr's car with his arm hanging out of the window.

I think he also rammed the side of Jr's car with his arm hanging out of the window.

I don't know about Earnhardt but if I had a dollar for eveytime I had been told as a kid to keep my head, hands or feet in the window, I'd probably have an extra hundred dollars or so for beer :D

It was after the race and Jr had his window net down and arm out the window.

I couldn't tell who's car that was. I do remember when Rusty threw a water bottle at Sr at Bristol.

Yeah that was the 1995 second Bristol race when Sr came from like 2 laps down to finish second. He spun Rusty out at one point during the race & got into the back of Terry Labonte on the last lap & put his car front end into the wall sliding across the finish line. Rusty was frustrated cause on the track he couldn't do anything to slow the intimidator down. I think he's lucky Sr didn't kick his butt when he threw that water bottle, what gives him the right after he spun Darrell Waltrip out on the last lap of the 1989 "The Winston" at Charlotte.

The race wasn't over yet it was under caution Jr. deserved it
Open mouth, insert foot.

I'll never forget Tony talking about Carl:

“The next time that I hear Carl Edwards tell me that he’s going to make me bleed he better be ready to do it right then and there….I don’t care what the fine is from NASCAR. I’ve got $50,000 saved.”

:XXROFL:

Open mouth, insert foot.

I'll never forget Tony talking about Carl:

“The next time that I hear Carl Edwards tell me that he’s going to make me bleed he better be ready to do it right then and there….I don’t care what the fine is from NASCAR. I’ve got $50,000 saved.”

:XXROFL:

That was a good one!

yea, problem now is he needs to save another 50,000 or 75,000 dollars and win a race too at the rate nascar's goin...

My money's on Carl.

He's got the reach and lifts weights instead of donuts.

Not to mention his diet....... Prison food would be far from his expectations

Back
Top Bottom