Tony Stewart proposed... she said YES!

Blake Hylton

Team Owner
Tony Stewart proposed to his girlfriend today, and she said yes! No details on the wedding, but it is confirmed they are getting married. Congrats Smoke!

DPWjw46X4AA-zi4.jpg

Tony Stewart‏Verified account @TonyStewart
She said YES!

I remember some years ago after Tony won a race and the reporter in victory lane asked him if he could go on a run and win more races.....he said yes because “we got rid of the dead weight” speculation on social media was he got rid of a gf earlier that week. That story will always crack me up, good for him though she’s a looker.

Good him, wish them the best.

Congrats always thought Tony was just going to be a life long bachelor.

I hope Tony and his girlfriend have a great life together. But, I sure hope she likes Tony's pig, or he may come home someday and find it on the dinner table.:dpepsi:

Somehow that didn't sound right..... I think there is a word for having sex with animals.....
hey :D
me·nag·er·ie
məˈnajərē,məˈnaZHərē/
noun
noun: menagerie; plural noun: menageries
  1. a collection of wild animals kept in captivity for exhibition.
    • a strange or diverse collection of people or things.
      "some other specimen in the television menagerie"

playmate of the month March 03 no joke
That doesn't have the prestige it once had. Did you see last months playmate of the month? They called her the plus sized playmate. If you have any fond memories of this publication, please don't look it up.

That doesn't have the prestige it once had. Did you see last months playmate of the month? They called her the plus sized playmate. If you have any fond memories of this publication, please don't look it up.
What's wrong with plus sized?

Back
Top Bottom