Tony Stewart to drive No. 8 at Michigan

H

Highboy90

Racing series NASCAR-BUSCH
Date 2003-08-12

Tony Stewart will be driving an orange and black Chevrolet this weekend, but it won't be his usual No. 20. Instead, the 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup Series champion will be driving the No. 8 Chevrolet for Chance 2 Motorsports in the Busch Series race at Michigan International Speedway on Saturday, Aug. 15. The entry is owned by Teresa Earnhardt and Dale Earnhardt Jr. Stewart and the Earnhardt's have partnered up for the one-race deal in the Cabela's 250 that will carry the names and faces of 3 Doors Down, one of the hottest bands in the country.

Details

I forgot that wa sthis weekend! It will be good to see TOny in the NBS again. I don't think he has been in the NBS since he moved up to Cup. ( and he was not all that great in the NBS when he was in it)

As much as I like Tony, I don't agree with Cup guys racing in Bucsh.

I am attending the Race with Chance 2 Motorsports, I got pit tickets and their is a free concert with 3 doors down also.

I didnt get a diecast because my local walmart doesnt have jack-crap. :lol:

Originally posted by wlfyk62@Aug 14 2003, 03:35 PM
I am attending the Race with Chance 2 Motorsports, I got pit tickets and their is a free concert with 3 doors down also.
Way cool!

BTW, welcome to the forums. Make yourself at home. :) :)

:cheers:

Thanks, this is my first time. I know alot of information that isnt on the internet becuase i work on the track with few race teams :salute: :cheers: :dual9mm:

Back
Top Bottom