Tony the Bonehead

paul

Team Owner
Real good job there Tony.

You know it comes to a point when it's not NASCAR screwing you over, it's not your competitors or anyone else...gets to a point where it's yourself doing yourself in.

I guess he thought all that work to get from the back to the front and get to second in overall points wasn't worth as much as giving Nadeau a bump. For one, it's Jerry Nadeau!! Not Jimmy Spencer or Earnhardt Jr. No one that's any big threat to your equipment.

Idiot move. Really screwed his team over.

I agree.

Moves like that will not win him a championship.

He can look at the points standings and figure out the only thing it got him.I like it though,he helped Martin stay in 2nd.:)

That little tap was nothing. Surprised the heck out of me and probably the entire crew that an oil line would go on such a measley tap.

Dollars to donuts all the cars in the shop get a bit of re-working.

jeez paul i thought you were a fan as i see not a bias one! :)

Please, tho, don't forget this is BRISTOL.

Tony has, on the other hand, been shooting himself in both feet on a regular basis ever since he moved to Nascar.
So much for anger management.

Originally posted by kat2220
Please, tho, don't forget this is BRISTOL.

Tony has, on the other hand, been shooting himself in both feet on a regular basis ever since he moved to Nascar.
That's right Kat,You can't change the stripes on a Zebra,Or Is that a Tiger.:D

Originally posted by paul
Real good job there Tony.

You know it comes to a point when it's not NASCAR screwing you over, it's not your competitors or anyone else...gets to a point where it's yourself doing yourself in.

I guess he thought all that work to get from the back to the front and get to second in overall points wasn't worth as much as giving Nadeau a bump.  For one, it's Jerry Nadeau!!  Not Jimmy Spencer or Earnhardt Jr.  No one that's any big threat to your equipment.

Idiot move.  Really screwed his team over.

How has NASCAR screwed Tony?

You're misunderstanding.

I was saying that it's one thing for him to complain about NASCAR screwing him, or other people on the track.

I've never said NASCAR screwed him.

Man this board is so anti Tony its hilarious!

That bump was definitely disappointing, but talk about bad luck. He didn't hit Nadeau any harder than Gordon hit Rusty for the win!!!

Keep up the Tony rips, makes me laugh harder.

Dude, I'm probably the biggest Tony fan here.

I'm just able to see things clearly.

I think you have Tony confused with Robbie Gordon. Tony's car didn't have much more than a scratch on it. If he ever has temper problems its with people outside of racing not giving him space, not other cars during a race. Tony doesn't bump his way to the front. I think that comment is a genralization without fact.

Or on the lighter side, maybe he was just applying 2 coats???

Tony is most definately one of the cleanest driver out there. Just no need to be bumping people during caution laps after you just fought to 9th place from 26th and are sitting to put yourself in 2nd place over all.

Like I said, bonehead move. No one is arguing about how hard the tap was.

Tony is his own worst enemy. If he could just stop hurting himself with moves like that, he would be the favorite to win quite a few Cups. As it is, he does more to help Jeff win cups than Jeff does.

4X,I thank he helped my Guy Martin more than Jeff.Tony is Tony,And that will never change ,But drivers do grow smarter if they intend to stay in stockcar racing.This is something that Tony will have to deal with on his own.

Back
Top Bottom