top pics for loudon

G

ghettozoe03

give me your top ten and points leader after loudon

Have only one pick for next week - jeffy!!! He will also leave with the points lead. I admit that I'm highly prejudiced. He is my favorite driver. Not only is he a great driver, but as we say at work, he's easy on the eyes!:D

Matt is even easier on the eyes and he will make it two in a row. His superior pit crew will keep getting him out first and Jeffy will still be behind fighting that aero-push. Both JJ and MM will pass Sterling in the points, because he will get in a wreck with one of the Bodines. Also Bill Elliot will begin to run good again after a few quiet weeks. Go Matty.

Racing at Loudon BLOWS. I'm not even looking foward to a race for a change. They should give that track's Cup dates to somebody else.

Jeff Gordon is going to win the race this weekend and either him or Mark Martin are going to have the points lead.

all i want is for us meaning jeffy to finish ahead of marlin and the other contenders and the onle safe way to do that is to win

Tony for the win...with a vengeance. And Sterling will still hold on...by a thread, with Tony in a close second. And then comes Dover. Look out guys, Smoke is on the way up.

1.) Ryan Newman
2.) Dale Jarrett
3.) Jeff Gordon
4.) Matt Kenseth
5.) Dale Earnhardt Jr.
6.) Sterling Marlin
7.) Rusty Wallace
8.) Jeff Burton
9.) Kevin Harvick
10.) Mark Martin

Points leader: Sterling by 27 over Jeff

My Top 10 at Loudon:

1. Whoever
2. is
3. able
4. to
5. avoid
6. hitting
7. the
8. outside
9. retaining
10. wall.

OK, now for real...

1. Jeff Burton - the drought is over.
2. Dale Jarrett
3. Jeff Green
4. Bobby Labonte
5. Ward Burton
6. Ryan Newman
7. Jeremy Mayfield
8. Jeff Gordon
9. Rusty Wallace
10. Dale Junior

43. (since Steve Park finished in the top 30, I can now pick someone else here) Ken Schrader

pole - Rusty Wallace

Points lead: Martin, Gordon, Sterling, Tony, JJ.

Robby Gordon gets the black flag for rough driving and whines about it.

Back
Top Bottom