Tracy proves he has what it takes.

B

BebiF1

Paul Tracy makes it two for two in Monterrey last Sunday. Once again holding off the talented rookie Sebastine Bourdais and then Jordain late in the race. Tracy is definitly on a charge and will most likely drive his @ss off against this talented rookie field. I must wonder though if you can get any satisfaction out a championship won against unexperienced drivers. Thats like taking candy from a baby. But on the other hand he better win it or he will face major scrunity about not being able to bully the "kids" of the sport.

YAY...go Tracey!! :D I have missed the first two races, so I'm hoping I can see him get another win in the the next race!!

Racers are racers...a win is a win....of course he should still get the satisfaction!

I am sorry but I really dont like tracy that much, so good for him he can win, we knew that. I just wanna make sure he hasnt forgotten how hard concrete is and want to see a good clout into the wall this weekend. GO LONGBEACH!!! CITY OF CONCRETE!

I like attitude in a driver...Eddie Irvine style....just love it...but Tracey attitude even comes out in his driving style...sometimes it gets him into trouble...other times it makes him look like the ******** best driver out there with more balls then even he knows what to do with!

Back
Top Bottom