Traficant........

C

cutiepie24

that thing he has on his head...is it real or a piece? has anyone seen him with out it?
since he is going to prison wonder if they will let him keep it...or if we will see pictures of him without.............???????

Are you serious?!!! It is most certainly a piece -- a very ridiculous one, at that -- and I've even seen him without it!

I can't seem to find a photo, though. I wonder if the media is being kind for a change.

LOL, I just saw him without it the other day when he turned himself in. A camera guy was able to get a shot. Looks to me like he's not going to be able to keep it since they made him take it off at the jailhouse. I think we're in for a new look from him from now on.

Thought everyone knew it was a rug! And, no, they will not let him keep it jail.:)

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
Thought everyone knew it was a rug!  And, no, they will not let him keep it jail.:)

I didn't know it was a rug................thought it was just a crappy hairdo

A report on the news said, the judge said he could keep the hairpiece in his cell in jail (since it apparently means a lot to him). but he can not wear it in prison. But, then if his cellmate thinks it makes him look prettier he might put it back on for "special occasions".

Back
Top Bottom