Trivia Time

71Fan

What does Bill Elliot have that Jeff Gordon doesn't?

a. The Trophy
b. Ray Evernham
c. A Dodge
d. A much shorter winless streak
e. All of the above

My point? Do I need a point?

I don't need no steeeenkeeeen points. You want points? Score 5 for DE Wrangler 2.:D

All of the Above. Jeff isnt having the year he wants. But the Wins will come with or without Evernham, or a Dodge. Gordon will have all of that in soon time.

Originally posted by 71Fan
My point? Do I need a point?

I don't need no steeeenkeeeen points. You want points? Score 5 for DE Wrangler 2.:D

:ROFLMFAO:

whoops, forgot a few.....

15 Most Popular Driver Awards
NASCAR's Fastest Pole Speed Ever
A record 11 superspeedway wins in one year

whoops, forgot a few.....

15 Most Popular Driver Awards
NASCAR's Fastest Pole Speed Ever
A record 11 superspeedway wins in one year

Don't know any of those for sure but know Bill Elliot has the fastest qual speed.......Dega in the 80's at over 220 mph!! Close enough for some credit?:)

I for one Know for a fact that all that 71fan has said is true.
Espn Driver of the Decade in the 80's
85 Winston Million (the hard way)
March of Dimes award
Ford Racing Legend
54 career poles
And numerous other awards

Bill is a performer, he just needed to keep his mind on racin!

Bill is a great guy and i am gald that he is driving a dodge and helping them win more races this year. Now the 7 and 19 need to do as good as Bill, but that just might be driver talent not car talent that is the diffrence

What does Bill Elliot have that Jeff Gordon doesn't?

a. The Trophy
b. Ray Evernham
c. A Dodge
d. A much shorter winless streak
e. All of the above

What does Jeff Gordon have that Bill Elliott doesn't?
4 WC Championships

How do you spell Bill's last name?
Elliott

I like Bill Elliott, so why don't you stop being silly :p

I know what they both have that most don't.A career in Nascar Winston Cup Racing.And making more money than I for one will most likely never see.;)

I also know something the both won. The Winston Million.
Jeff Gordon won in the last season they did it in 1995.
Bill Elliott was the first and only other driver to win the Million in 1985.

Sorry to disappoint you smack dude, but I have nothing whatsoever against Jeff Gordon. I do get quite tired of the hype that surrounds the man but nothing against Jeff or his many accomplishments.

He (in my opinion) will go down in history as one of the best drivers nascar has ever seen.

Might want to buy a new crystal ball dude, the one you got seems to be broken.:rolleyes:

Can you tell me how many Championships Bill Elliott has?
How many does Jeff Gordon have? 'nuff said!!!!!!!

Bill has one Winston Cup Championship.

Of course, Bill spent most of his prime years racing against the greatest drivers of our time. The same can hardly be said for Mr. Gordon.

I love how alot of people said if dale sr wouldnt have died in that race he could have one another cup, yet they say jeff had no competition. Was everyone in a cave when jeff won his first 3 cups...

Don't know if this belongs in this thread, but what the heck.

Finally got to see the race and I'll tell ya one thing Bill ain't lost. He still has the skill, nerve and temerity to put a race car into a superspeedway turn as well, if not better, than anyone I've ever witnessed.

Back when he garnered the "Awesome Bill" tag, he used put the #9 Coors bird around purt near everybody at the entrance to turn one or three. Saw him do the same thing Sunday, and he may the best in the biz at it.

Back
Top Bottom