Trouble in KDB Truck camp - Nemo speaks out

and earn all of the boos they deserve. :punkrocke
Must mean they're winning if people are booing so much. All those fans standing in long lines 10 deep and 4 wide at both of Kyles Souvinier haulers, must be buying earplugs...

So, please correct me if I'm wrong. But as I understand it...we had two teammates racing for the win. The teammate in second who needed to win in order to advance moved his teammate. Yes?

Why is there drama?

Also, Bob Pockrass sucks. Just throwing that out there as well.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So, please correct me if I'm wrong. But as I understand it...we had two teammates racing for the win. The teammate in second who needed to win in order to advance moved his teammate. Yes?

Why is there drama?

Also, Bob Pockrass sucks. Just throwing that out there as well.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
There is plenty to read about it in the bristol truck race thread.

Pockrass really had time to check Twitter and **** between the end of the race and this interview? Cause I never once thought he handed Smith the win, so unless Pockrass thinks the same way the average over dramatic fan does, this was a weird thing to ask. "Oh hey, just a heads up this is what people are going to think!"

He also has a win in Xfinity for Ganassi and came pretty close with GMS. During his one year in Cup he didn't have the greatest equipment.
I don't think JHN's success in NASCAR will remain limited to the Truck Series
To some here this doesn’t seem to click. They think if you don’t run good in a 25th-30th place car it means you’re not great.

I doubt JHN has the talent to win Cup races. There’s just too many better drivers.
Well I would like to see him get an actual good shot. His last ride wasn’t winning outside a Daytona, Talladega, or a good pit strategy no matter who was in it.

Well I would like to see him get an actual good shot. His last ride wasn’t winning outside a Daytona, Talladega, or a good pit strategy no matter who was in it.
Good drivers adapt and get the best out of their car no matter how they unload. I just don’t see JHN as that kind of driver. Think Kurt Busch.

Good drivers adapt and get the best out of their car no matter how they unload. I just don’t see JHN as that kind of driver. Think Kurt Busch.
Let me put it this way. A few years ago you probably would’ve said Alex Bowman would never win. He now has 5. What changed? He got in a car that could win.

Now yeah they are drivers who can get more out of their car sure. But that’s normally 10th-15th place car not a 25th-30th place car. Look at Larson. CGR isn’t a back maker team but it’s not a front running team either. Going to HMS, Larson has doubled his career wins coming into this season. In ONE year he won as many races as he had in his first 6 seasons (I won’t count 2020 here since he didn’t race it all) so he had the AVG of one a year. Gets a top ride and kicks ass.

Hopefully you can give a reply that’s not just “I disagree.” And give me one to back up your opinion.

Let me put it this way. A few years ago you probably would’ve said Alex Bowman would never win. He now has 5. What changed? He got in a car that could win.

Now yeah they are drivers who can get more out of their car sure. But that’s normally 10th-15th place car not a 25th-30th place car. Look at Larson. CGR isn’t a back maker team but it’s not a front running team either. Going to HMS, Larson has doubled his career wins coming into this season. In ONE year he won as many races as he had in his first 6 seasons (I won’t count 2020 here since he didn’t race it all) so he had the AVG of one a year. Gets a top ride and kicks ass.

Hopefully you can give a reply that’s not just “I disagree.” And give me one to back up your opinion.
Not everyone will win in a quality ride. Not every driver communicates well with the CC.
I don’t think Bowman is a great driver; he’s a skilled driver on a team with unlimited resources.
I don’t think JHN is a great driver, he’s also a product of unlimited resources. These are young drivers and it surely takes money to go fast at this level. Time will tell if John has the cha-cha. Right now I think it’s equipment and personnel that are allowing him into VL.

Not everyone will win in a quality ride. Not every driver communicates well with the CC.
I don’t think Bowman is a great driver; he’s a skilled driver on a team with unlimited resources.
I don’t think JHN is a great driver, he’s also a product of unlimited resources. These are young drivers and it surely takes money to go fast at this level. Time will tell if John has the cha-cha. Right now I think it’s equipment and personnel that are allowing him into VL.
See that’s what is so funny to me. When it’s a driver you like(like Ty Gibbs) it’s never ever the equipment. It’s 100% badass talent. But with JHN, it’s not him that’s winning, it’s his equipment? Lol come on man. It takes talent and the right equipment to win in this sport. They are drivers better than others, and I’m not saying JHN is a Kyle Busch, a Kevin Harvick, etc. but he I believe you give him a good ride and he’ll make more out of it than most. Put him at say, SHR, he’ll do better than Aric is doing.

See that’s what is so funny to me. When it’s a driver you like(like Ty Gibbs) it’s never ever the equipment. It’s 100% badass talent. But with JHN, it’s not him that’s winning, it’s his equipment? Lol come on man. It takes talent and the right equipment to win in this sport. They are drivers better than others, and I’m not saying JHN is a Kyle Busch, a Kevin Harvick, etc. but he I believe you give him a good ride and he’ll make more out of it than most. Put him at say, SHR, he’ll do better than Aric is doing.
Which is why I said, “Time will tell if John has the cha-cha…”

hkZiV4E.jpg

Well he wasn’t setting the ground on fire in Cup or Xfin. Maybe heeda nex Hornaday.
And now we’re back to the problem at hand. He was in a back of the pack car in Cup. We’re going around in a damn circle here(which I guess makes sense being NASCAR) the team he raced for has 3 wins… and 2 of those was Super Speedway wins, like I said earlier could happen. The other was because Buescher stayed out and fog came rolling in. Kyle Busch wouldn’t be winning as much as he has if he was at FRM.

And now we’re back to the problem at hand. He was in a back of the pack car in Cup. We’re going around in a damn circle here(which I guess makes sense being NASCAR) the team he raced for has 3 wins… and 2 of those was Super Speedway wins, like I said earlier could happen. The other was because Buescher stayed out and fog came rolling in. Kyle Busch wouldn’t be winning as much as he has if he was at FRM.
Witches y eye sed, time will tell.

Funny how much hate JHN gets when he beat Kyle multiple times this year.

JHN and Gragson need to be in Cup speaking of KBM in general

Back
Top Bottom