Truck Championship RACE thread --- Phoenix

There was no way Rhodes was gonna make that pass without contact. He could've, but I knew he wouldn't.

I'm sorry that was kinda lackluster to me. Winner take all format with the guy finishing 3rd and winning the championship just doesn't seem right.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
I have watched very little Trucks this year and the playoff format is why.

Great Finish! Run a guy down and use the bump and run without crashing him knowing that was the Championship win. What are you guys looking for? Geez. Congrats Ben Rhodes
ran two and three wide almost the whole race. Creed and Smith battle went on forever

Reactions: sdj
Great Finish! Run a guy down and use the bump and run without crashing him knowing that was the Championship win. What are you guys looking for? Geez. Congrats Ben Rhodes

Nothing wrong with the winner or the fact that Rhodes finished 3rd or Rhodes won the title, I’m just kinda tired of the artificial game 7 moment.

I have a hard time wrapping my head around the new Nazar…… I mean Phoenix after attending races there. TV does a weird job of adjusting to it.

Last edited:
Hailie Deegan desperately needs Ryan Preece or a veteran on her team. She has some races where she looks decent when she actually has practice and qualifying

Fun race, just happy Crafton didn't win. Was hoping to see JHN dump him on the final lap to win the championship but congrats to Rhodes.

What are you guys looking for? Geez. Congrats Ben Rhodes
Fantasy (because Phelps and O’Donnell don’t listen to the horsepower complaints): Season Long Points

Reality: A seeding advantage for the Championship 4 via pit stall selection and/or starting spot in Phoenix.

ran two and three wide almost the whole race. Creed and Smith battle went on forever
Creed and Smith were fun but until the finish, they were about all that was happening. Even Nemo's charge didn't get me fired up since he was going to need another couple of cautions to get up with Rhodes and Smith.

Fantasy (because Phelps and O’Donnell don’t listen to the horsepower complaints): Season Long Points

Reality: A seeding advantage for the Championship 4 via pit stall selection and/or starting spot in Phoenix.
How do they have an advantage when qualifying is tonight?

How do they have an advantage when qualifying is tonight?

I don’t think you understood what I meant. I said they should have some sort of seeding system for the finale race (aka more racing gimmicks) such as pit stall selection or line them up 1-4 at the start or by row (1-4) or something.

8 - for the truck race, the fight for the win was great. The best truck and driver won, very happy Crafton finished in 4th, I just do not like that guy at all. JHN is his own worst enemy, bless his heart.

Back
Top Bottom