Truck RACE thread --- Bristol

I’d watch bicycles race Bristol. I love this track, I really have to make it out there. Sucks I was just in Nashville a week ago today shoulda stayed the week

PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS..oh by the way there’s a wreck...PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS commercial break...

On Point Motorsports, seems as ironic of a name as Front Row Motorsports, if they have to give Lagasse a ride, they must not be very on point

It’s really cool this race is on network TV, I really hope there’s a summer Cup race on Fox or NBC someday soon.

Nemechek takes the lead on the high side. Only guy with speed up there.

Friesen made it up to 7th from 13th, looks like he has a pretty good truck. Moffitt fell from 14th to 18th, might get better with some tweaks.

It’s a treat Harvick is doing the race, if and when he retires he’ll have a shot at being the best in the business in the booth. Not even Michael Waltrip can drag him down
I really do enjoy Harvick being in the booth, so refreshing.

You can't win 15th place on lap 110 of a 200 lap race, but you can lose it.

Do a google image search for “slick tires feathering.”
The drag radials on my truck are feathered but they’re directional so I can’t rotate them.

It's always nice when the dumb stage breaks are out of the way and it's just time to race.

Gee, I wonder what Harvick is gonna do after he retires from racing:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom