Truck RACE thread --- Bristol

Man, it got dark in an hour.

An ARCA-Truck double was my first trip to Bristol. I recall it as a total of 450 laps for $35 or $40, on a Wednesday night. Back then it was one of the best bargains in stock car racing.

Wonder how much money daniel Dyes dad pays fox to constantly blabber about how awesome he thinks he is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel try to spin it because he got a flat and collected somebody else. He’s famous for kicking a guy in the nuts so hard he got hospitalized. Fox constantly giving him that hawk tuah despite not doing anything to deserve any recognition. Name a more unlikable driver

Daniel try to spin it because he got a flat and collected somebody else. He’s famous for kicking a guy in the nuts so hard he got hospitalized. Fox constantly giving him that hawk tuah despite not doing anything to deserve any recognition. Name a more unlikable driver

Dismissed
Prosecutors have dismissed a misdemeanor battery charge against Daniel Dye, a driver in the ARCA racing series and graduate of Father Lopez High School, who was arrested after an incident linked to a "game" in which male added males males students hit each other in the groin, according to reports.

Dismissed
Prosecutors have dismissed a misdemeanor battery charge against Daniel Dye, a driver in the ARCA racing series and graduate of Father Lopez High School, who was arrested after an incident linked to a "game" in which male added males males students hit each other in the groin, according to reports.
Did they administer any IQ testing either before or after the “event”?

I don’t want to like a Toyota driver but dang Corey heim is making me like him. Raced clean all night and put JGR in their place in Atlanta

layneriggsplayoffs.png

Back
Top Bottom