Truck RACE thread --- Charlotte

Kyle Busch will be in the top 5 in ????? I say 10 laps.Lead 25 laps

Rhodes from the pole will take off like a scalded cat but 9 times out of ten he will blow it somewhere down the line

The ringers besides Kyle Dam are way in the back of the pack and they have to get by a third of the field who haven't run a lap at the track..yikes

Watching from my garage tonight....

0526202011-1080x1440.jpg

I usually don't mind Michael Waltrip outside of the booth, I actually think his antics have a time and a place where they work OK, but commentary is NOT his strong suit. Why do they insist on sticking him in the booth? Listening to the stuff he says while calling a race is like nails on a chalkboard

I usually don't mind Michael Waltrip outside of the booth, I actually think his antics have a time and a place where they work OK, but commentary is NOT his strong suit. Why do they insist on sticking him in the booth? Listening to the stuff he says while calling a race is like nails on a chalkboard
Both him and Phil Parsons. So many better options out there

awhile back there was a 10,000 dollar bounty if a Truck series regular could beat the super ringer Kyle

I’m amusing John Hunter’s truck is a Ford because it’s a old body and was cheaper for Joe to buy then a new Chevy body

Gees it 50 thousand also. They have a lot more hoops to jump thru to get it though.
What about the truck series regulars?
If a NASCAR Truck Series regular wins the race and Kyle Busch finishes 2nd, they will not collect the bounty. Those guys have been left out.

Until now…

A separate bounty has been introduced. Chris Larsen, from Halmar International has announced a $50,000 for the NASCAR Truck Series regulars.

The bounty extends to non-cup drivers. Additionally, they must win the race to collect the bounty.

Halmar International is the primary sponsor of Stewart Friesen in the NASCAR Truck Series.

Ross is way over aggressive right now. He needs to collect himself and get into a rhythm before he wipes out.

Rules for Halmar Bounty:

– Drivers must run full-time in the NASCAR Truck Series.

– Winning is required.

– Must be done in 2020, in one of the races that Kyle is entered.

– Kyle Busch must be running at the end of the race.

So if Kyle loses the bounty does it just go out in a different driver’s name? I find it hard to believe Kyle will let $50,000 in charity just sit because he finished ahead of other drivers.

Rules for Halmar Bounty:

– Winning is required.

If Kyle isn't in position to win, he will probably park the truck.

So if Kyle loses the bounty does it just go out in a different driver’s name? I find it hard to believe Kyle will let $50,000 in charity just sit because he finished ahead of other drivers.
That's what I see happening, hes an a**hole but not that kind of a**hole. Heck I could see him,Harvick, and Chase donating.

Rules for Halmar Bounty:

– Winning is required.

There won't be a bounty for regulars because Mr. Larsen gave the money directly to charity. This bounty was announced in March but the virus changed the plans.

Back
Top Bottom