Truck RACE thread --- Homestead

My pick is Christopher Bell. Get it done, man!!

I have no idea who I want to win the I got lucky Championship:laugh:, I will let you guys pick who I want to get lucky for me:biggrin:

yeah the final four are cheated up and the non playoff drivers are scared to death of wrecking the playoff drivers :sarcasm:

People in the booth throwing out the signals like crazy. NASCAR has their radios off. STFU with the caution talk pls.

Just 13 posts? Figured there would be more since it was the finale. I was working or else I would have watched. I did request off this weekend so I could tune into the Xfinity and Cup races.

This race wasn't super exciting. Very glad Bell won the 'ship. He defo deserved it I feel and screw Crafton and Sauter. Very cool and just...proper that Chase Briscoe(who was very good and is very fast) won the race in BKR's last race.

The truck series is dead, when one manufacturer comes in and out spends the others.

I wanted to watch it but we don't get it in Canada.. I love watching the trucks and would more often than Xfinity if I could.. but I can't because... I don't know why lol

Grats to Bell tho

Took a couple of first timers to the race last night. Usually the trucks are my favorite race of the weekend and for various reasons I think it can serve as a great introduction to racing.

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Briscoe win and get one for BKR. I was thrilled that Bell got the champioship he deserved. If anyone knows about 70's sprint cars you might be interested in knowing that Rick Ferkle mentored Bell in his early sprint car days. I enjoyed the race.

That said, I am not sure the first timers will be hooked on racing after last nights experience. At Homestead you are so far away from the track you really don't get the speed sensation. We sat mid level near turn one entrance. Most of the time you couldn't see the trucks coming down the front stretch. If you didn't know the paint schemes it was almost impossible to locate a particular truck by number. There just wasn't really much for the new fans to get up on the edge of their seats and take notice, except Homestead is one of the best eye candy tracks. They did enjoy pre-race tailgating and all the cool manufacturer displays.

We had to fight through three hours of traffic (Miami, Friday, ugh) to get to the race, then we got back home at 2:00 am. I think I will ask them to go to the Xfinity series on Saturday next year and see what the say.

Awesome to see Briscoe get a win before the season ended, and congrats to Bell he was the best all year

Little late, but congratulations to Christopher Bell on winning the Truck Championship, I think he truly deserved it. Also, congrats to Chase Briscoe on his first career win, which was also BKR's last win and race.

The truck series is dead, when one manufacturer comes in and out spends the others.
It isn't Toyota's fault either, it's Ford and Chevy. If Toyota wasn't so involved I honestly don't know if we'd still have a truck series. Don't blame the ones who are investing and involved, blame the ones who aren't.

It isn't Toyota's fault either, it's Ford and Chevy. If Toyota wasn't so involved I honestly don't know if we'd still have a truck series. Don't blame the ones who are investing and involved, blame the ones who aren't.
Blame the people who dont watch anymore, blame Nascar for putting it on a channel not everyone has on their cable.

Race was a snoozer .Seat counters should count full ones, take a lot less time

Back
Top Bottom