Truck RACE thread --- Homestead

giphy.gif

So, if fan-favorite Ross Chastain wins tonight, does that finally make Kyle Busch's 2015 championship legitimate in the eyes of the fans?

Asking for a friend.

Austin Hill has proven he's a worth the move to HRE. Dude has been killing it since winning at Michigan.

He was the worst kept secret for a long time driving the family backed truck.

Ross Chastain belongs in cup. He has so much more talent than ANYONE in Trucks. Anyone. He may or may not have the truck, but he's the best driver in Trucks.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So, if fan-favorite Ross Chastain wins tonight, does that finally make Kyle Busch's 2015 championship legitimate in the eyes of the fans?

Asking for a friend.
It isn't illegitimate.

Let's not see Crafton do it.

"I've won more races and championships than these guys".

Guy, that's because the best drivers move up to Xfinity and cup. Lol

Ross Chastain belongs in cup. He has so much more talent than ANYONE in Trucks. Anyone. He may or may not have the truck, but he's the best driver in Trucks.

RIP Brett Moffitt?

The fact that Hill is holding the lead on the bottom.

Asking for a friend.

Apples to oranges. You should be complaining about the restrictions instead.

Anyway I really hope Crafton doesn't win.

I think Moffitt is going to be dangerous the last stage, his truck takes a little time to come in. I'm not sure if this last stage will be long enough to really contend for the win.

Asking for a friend.
Both will have been under the rules in effect at the time. Anyone with complaints should address them to NASCAR.

Eckes started 2nd owner's points, now running 21st. Might be a long season for that bunch next year

Eckes started 2nd owner's points, now running 21st. Might be a long season for that bunch next year

I'm not overly sold on Eckes. Looks like another Harrison / Todd type driver IMO. Chandler Smith looks more talented than these other guys.

Chastain lost three, I hope they did something to the truck to make it faster and weren't goofing up.

Back
Top Bottom