Truck RACE thread --- Iowa

Anybody who’s recording this on DISH - the guide shows it on FS2 but it’s really on FS1.

Caught it before I recorded cliff diving in Mexico.

looks like they are running different lines all over the track to me, not surprised though

Anybody who’s recording this on DISH - the guide shows it on FS2 but it’s really on FS1.

Caught it before I recorded cliff diving in Mexico.

Guide is jacked. Surprised if they get much ratings on this one.

Burton , Herbst and Gilliland will not like that.
I am currently staring at the screen with my mouth wide open. Reminds me a lot of the Moto3 final last year, when 15-year-old Can Öncü won his début in dominant fashion.

eh, way too early, the 51 with Rudy hit the setup, not surprising, we see it all of the time.

Nobody else is driving the line he is either and he’s killing the field. Ross on the long run has something for him though

Almost gave new meaning to Ride Along for that crew member.

Anymore whining by the Cup drivers -- and I say put them in these Trucks.

That was fun racing to watch!

Just tuned in a bit ago and this is some great racing right now.

Iowa needs a Cup weekend real bad and I'll be there.

Chandler Smith might be the real deal, he’s already running as well as Burton and better than Gilliand. What form of racing is Smith from?

Oh geez, the Booth is piling on KBM drivers Gilliland and Burton. :rolleyes:

not a fan of public shaming, especially in support of KyBu enterprises...

Toyota is head and shoulders identifying young drivers, signing them and then getting them into quality rides. Sure some of these kids don’t develop but I can’t name a Chevy or Ford development driver. Bummer that Chevy isn’t at least trying to do something like that.

Toyota is head and shoulders identifying young drivers, signing them and then getting them into quality rides. Sure some of these kids don’t develop but I can’t name a Chevy or Ford development driver. Bummer that Chevy isn’t at least trying to do something like that.

Chase Briscoe, Ty Majeski are Ford drivers.

Well, they are certainly trying.
http://driversedgedevelopment.com/

Yup, it would be more opportunity for young drivers to develop in different environments. Cup musical chairs prove that different drivers thrive in different race organization environments.

Sauter and Creed having a nice little battle here

Chastain had to start with zero points when he switched designation to the truck series. Not much time left to make it into the playoffs in the truck series.

Back
Top Bottom