Truck RACE thread --- Las Vegas

Moffitt with a brutally bad stop. There goes Kyle’s competition.

Meh I'm outta here I hate Kyle in the trucks seriously dude you have the best equipment and you're a cup champion stop being a dbag and racing in the trucks....if he races he should have to drive a ****box to equal stuff out.

Meh I'm outta here I hate Kyle in the trucks seriously dude you have the best equipment and you're a cup champion stop being a dbag and racing in the trucks....if he races he should have to drive a ****box to equal stuff out.

Nothing will be done because Toyota and the sponsors want Kyle Busch in that truck.

Settled in tonight to watch the trucks, I had no idea KDB was running again. Kind of ruined my enthusiasm. At least FS1 is showing some real racing going on behind him.

Figured MW was going to say something stupid sooner or later. Why the hell would Kyle do a gas and go? He has a nice big lead

Settled in tonight to watch the trucks, I had no idea KDB was running again. Kind of ruined my enthusiasm. At least FS1 is showing some real racing going on behind him.

I've had it on...literally have listened to nothing of this race. I could care less about Bush leading a bunch of 18 year olds by 3-5 seconds. Ruins any watching of this race.

EDIT: turned it off after Stage 2.

Back
Top Bottom