Truck RACE thread ---Michigan

Would like to see Enfinger win today, dude has really been great since coming into trucks.

Coughlin is running out of talent already.

Hey, NASCAR the trucks don't generate nearly as much sideforce nor are they as aero sensitive as the Cup Series cars, maybe that's why they have good racing at the intermediate tracks, and use the same idea for Cup, but no that makes sense and because it makes sense and isn't a BS gimmick, NASCAR won't do it

Well, that's a tough break for the #54, he was having a good run today, eh but that's racing for you

That was Mills' first bit of experience in a good car/truck.

He was doing pretty good, hopefully DGR will continue to give him chances and not ****** Lemastus.

That was Mills' first bit of experience in a good car/truck.

He was doing pretty good, hopefully DGR will continue to give him chances and not ******* Lemastus.
A DGR Crosley truck should have been in the top 5 IMO

That 54 would be a threat to win every race if David Gilliland or Kyle Benjamin were behind the wheel

Wish they would just get on with it and call the end of the stage when there’s a caution right before a stage ends. Looks kinda dumb going green for only one whole lap for no reason.

30 minutes of caution laps for single car wrecks, a quickie restart for one lap to end stage 2 so we can have another 20 minutes under yellow. Stages ruin the truck series

Snider seemed to be going awful fast trying for pit road and pretty high on the track to me anyway

NASCAR fans confuse me. “We want series regulars to win!” Sauter is one of only 2 good drivers in this series along with Moffit, and, everybody hates him and complains when he wins. Does this mean Kyle Busch should be allowed to race every week :p. The dumbest thing is this still does nothing for Moffitt’s career. TRD instead has contracts with average drivers such as Gragson and Todd Gilliland who get outclassed every week

Hey, NASCAR the trucks don't generate nearly as much sideforce nor are they as aero sensitive as the Cup Series cars, maybe that's why they have good racing at the intermediate tracks, and use the same idea for Cup, but no that makes sense and because it makes sense and isn't a BS gimmick, NASCAR won't do it
The all star package is trying to get the cars like this, but you know fans and drivers are going to bitch and ruin the best idea that's ever been created for it.

NASCAR fans confuse me. “We want series regulars to win!” Sauter is one of only 2 good drivers in this series along with Moffit, and, everybody hates him and complains when he wins. Does this mean Kyle Busch should be allowed to race every week :p. The dumbest thing is this still does nothing for Moffitt’s career. TRD instead has contracts with average drivers such as Gragson and Todd Gilliland who get outclassed every week
I don’t want “series regulars” to win. I want series regulars to move up and prove themselves at the next level. Lower series’ shouldn’t have decades old regulars. That’s not how this works. Who starts racing karts hoping they can be the next Ron Hornaday? Racers want to be Cup stars. This is why I have no respect for guys like Sauter and Crafton.

The all star package is trying to get the cars like this, but you know fans and drivers are going to bitch and ruin the best idea that's ever been created for it.
The finish was good, which makes it easy to forget that much of the race was a string of trucks packed single-file up front that couldn't go anywhere until people started making moves with them. And the NA18D just multiplies that factor.

Harvick won, but when he got shuffled back midpack during pit cycles he didn't go anywhere until the others ahead of him pitted. Then he drove from the rear of the field to 5th in just one stage a week later in the 600.

Back
Top Bottom