Truck RACE thread --- Michigan

Zane Smith is a stud, Eckes is a scrub who didn't side draft or pinch him and gave the win away. Another TRD genius

Did they not have spotters today or something? Friesen, Chandler Smith, Enfinger wrecked themselves just cutting across the nose of people.

Sauter is a clown. Enfinger held the second groove and gave him plenty of space and Sauter couldn’t keep it stuck.

Did they not have spotters today or something? Friesen, Chandler Smith, Enfinger wrecked themselves just cutting across the nose of people.

Sauter is a clown. Enfinger held the second groove and gave him plenty of space and Sauter couldn’t keep it stuck.
Bowyer showed last week that you don't need a spotter. Ask JJ.

I'd like to give two shout outs for the race. 1, to Enfinger for the dumbest block of the year. And 2, to @Spotter22 for praising Zane smith early on in the season. I think he's the next EJ, Byron, Bell talent in the truck series. When Kyle Busch was praising him at Texas was the real eye opener

I'd like to give two shout outs for the race. 1, to Enfinger for the dumbest block of the year. And 2, to @Spotter22 for praising Zane smith early on in the season. I think he's the next EJ, Byron, Bell talent in the truck series. When Kyle Busch was praising him at Texas was the real eye opener
Kids got chops. Cant wait to see where he lands

Back
Top Bottom