Truck RACE thread --- Richmond

Why didn’t NASCAR just do round of 10 > 7 > 4 in Trucks. Would have been better storylines to have that extra elimination

Truck Series should add another race to their schedule, they already send Trucks home every week and there’s too many off weeks, a 24th race at Martinsville or another standalone such as North Wilkesboro (rumored) or Milwaukee Mile would be great.

Saturday Night Truckin’ at Richmond sounds right, surprised the attendance in the turn isn’t a little better tonight this week

Saturday Night Truckin’ at Richmond sounds right, surprised the attendance in the turn isn’t a little better tonight this week
I was considering going, they don't sell tickets for the corners when I looked online. I'm at Wall Stadium instead though.

I know Kyle Busch, Duke Thorson & Maury Gallagher budgets disagree but this series should add a race at North Wilkesboro, 300 laps maybe just for kicks with how great that place is and how they said Trucks at best.

Wonder if JHN or Chandler Smith are locked in with Toyota or would consider going to the JRM 9 (or someone like Drew Dollar?)

Wonder if JHN or Chandler Smith are locked in with Toyota or would consider going to the JRM 9 (or someone like Drew Dollar?)
The way JHN was treated by Toyota/JGR it wouldn't shock me if he jumped ship

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Johnny Sauter should be in a Truck full time, they need a “real mother ******” like some of the fanbase says in this series like Crafton and DiBenedetto & Bodine

The crowd isn’t awful but 15-17K is pretty average for Richmond Truck race in August.

Last week at Michigan for Xfinity / ARCA there had to be at least 20-30K.

Bret Holmes chugging along in the free pass spot in 19th, might be going full time in 2023

Really thought we'd see the 66 march to the lead after the restart

Fox is pure trash. Acting like we should think this is a 20 Truck field and shouldn’t at least give 21-40 a look. This race hasn’t had anything interesting anyway.

Knoxville Nationals is the place to be and what to be watching tonight. Chase Raudman is way better than this joke.

I don't get it.

Good clean racing in the field or call it a ****show if they wreck every 15 laps?

No in-between.

Well this is the truck series so what lap does the wrecking start?

Back
Top Bottom