Trucks at Daytona

Excited to watch the trucks! Does anyone else agree with me that the trucks seem to produce some of the most exciting racing out of the three different series? I feel like everytime I watched a truck race last year I was on the edge of my seat....cant say the same about some Sprint Cup races.....

Excited to watch the trucks! Does anyone else agree with me that the trucks seem to produce some of the most exciting racing out of the three different series? I feel like everytime I watched a truck race last year I was on the edge of my seat....cant say the same about some Sprint Cup races.....

The Truck Series is my favorite series of the Top 3! The races are intense from the beginning right up till the last lap.
I love it!

Do y'all think that the CUP Series should consider shortening many of their races?

The Truck Series is my favorite series of the Top 3! The races are intense from the beginning right up till the last lap.
I love it!

Do y'all think that the CUP Series should consider shortening many of their races?
Hell no. I still feel short changed for the 100 miles they took off of the Dover races I attended. I pay a lot of money to go to these events. I think the lap counts are just fine the way they are.

I love it!

I think it's the mix of drivers with different agendas which make the truck series what it is.

Hell no. I still feel short changed for the 100 miles they took off of the Dover races I attended. I pay a lot of money to go to these events. I think the lap counts are just fine the way they are.
I never and I mean never hear anybody that "goes" to the races say to shorten them. I dont mean on here or other forums, I mean at the races. Maybe its just the type of people I watch races with.

I never and I mean never hear anybody that "goes" to the races say to shorten them. I dont mean on here or other forums, I mean at the races. Maybe its just the type of people I watch races with.

YEP...fewer laps means fewer naps.;)

The truck series is great, and NW is right behind them as far as quality racing. Cars just don't break down these days, so the long Cup races typically have long stretches of very little drama, followed by a short spat of a little drama.

Only on one condition: run Daytona-style qualifying races at every event. Run two qualifying races every Sunday, each at 20% of the current race length. The top 15 or 20 cars would advance to the main event at 50% of the current length. (Or maybe 15% for the heats and 60% for the main.) That takes care of DPK's 'laps per dollar' issue, add a sense of urgency, and take care of some of the 'Start and Park' problem; they'd have to run at least the entire qualifying race.

And yes, the Trucks put on the best show in the top 3 series. Race length is part of the reason; they can't just ride around, and don't have to.

Hey guys, new to the forum and I was wondering is there any way to stream the truck race online for free.....stuck at work tonight....

Got it bud, Thanks!....I post all the time on my favorite sports team forums, how is this for NASCAR?

I hope Wards boy Jeb does well.

You will notice at least in this thread most posts happen on caution/commercial. :p

At least Speed doesn't use those blurry red graphics for the crawl at the top of the screen anymore. It was hard to read any of the names.

Back
Top Bottom