Trucks at Homestead Finale

Im already disappointed.. Just found out qualifying was cancelled due to rain. Frank Kimmel, Derek White, Jeff Agnew, Tim george, and dennis setzer didnt make it. A lot of guys im familiar with from short track racing, was looking forward to seeing them in the race

I personally like Darrell Waltrip but I can understand the dislike for Mikey :/
Loving Sadler's truck tonight :)

Stew and neutral seem to have psychic connection.

Welcome, NeverNeutral. There are a couple of Kez fans here.

Im already disappointed.. Just found out qualifying was cancelled due to rain. Frank Kimmel, Derek White, Jeff Agnew, Tim george, and dennis setzer didnt make it. A lot of guys im familiar with from short track racing, was looking forward to seeing them in the race

That makes two of us. I was really looking forward to watching Kimmel and Setzer kick some butt.

Looks like Setzer was in the race, running the #38... already out though, S&P.

Michael Waltrip makes a thinly-veiled sponsor plug via Norm Benning :rolleyes:

I predict 4 wrecks tonight the way they are running, not counting that spin that just happened.

Speed has been doing a pretty good job with the broadcast, and Mikey's been pretty decent too

Close call for Harvick. Buescher better watch his back.
whatever happened to Miguel Paludo?
and now side-by-side :beerbang:

Congrats to Sauter on the win and Austin on the Championship :)

Done. I feel bad for Sauter.

I dont, he was screaming about the rain and he got what he wanted. Plus he's an ass.

Congrats to Austin Dillion on winning the championship! He deserved it but overall I still hate this new concept. I don't understand why they handed out the owners championship trophy after the Truck championship though. That was dumb.

Does anyone know what the standings would have looked like if they counted all the Cup/Nationwide drivers?

Beuscher had a good year! He should be a factor again in 2012.

They made it sound like Ty Dillon will be in the 3 Truck next year, while Austin campaigns the 3 in N'wide. Then I suppose that Ty will drive the 3 in N'wide when Austin moves to CUP (ready or not) in the 3 Car. What will Ty do when HE gets to CUP?

Congrats to Dillon, The Harvicks and Sauter. Great seasons for all!

I love the Camping World Series!!

Pretty happy with how this season ended, except for the rain, but at least Hamlin didn't win. Good thing Kyle wasn't in the 18, or we would have seen the first time the leader got slammed into the wall under a rain delay/rain-shortened race. :eek:

Pretty happy with how this season ended, except for the rain, but at least Hamlin didn't win. Good thing Kyle wasn't in the 18, or we would have seen the first time the leader got slammed into the wall under a rain delay/rain-shortened race. :eek:

ummmm yeah, ok:rolleyes:

:owquitit:

It didn't rain for very long but it would have taken 2 hours or more to dry the track - especially at night. It would have been after midnight before they could have thrown the Green Flag. They made the right call, I think.

But one has to wonder...

What was going on with The 3 Truck? Was he leaking oil? Would his engine have lasted another 17 laps? Had he blown up, where would he have finished? (Probably NOT in the Top 16) And based upon that finishing position would we be congratulating Sauter on an epic come-from-behind Championship and consoling Austin on how close he came?

Dog only knows.

Back
Top Bottom