Try To Guess His Age

Whizzer

Gig'em
Three old women were sitting on the front porch of a nursing home when an old man walked by.

One of the old Grandmas yelled out, 'We bet we can tell exactly how old you are."

The old man said, "There's no way you can guess my age you old fools."

One of the old Grandmas yelled back, "Sure we can! Just drop your pants and under shorts and we can tell your exact age."

A little embarrassed but anxious to prove they couldn't do it, he dropped his drawers.

The Grandmas asked him to first turn around a couple of times and then to jump up and down several times. After the old man performed this ritual for the old ladies, they all piped up and said, "You're 87 years old!"

Standing with his pants down around his ankles, the old gent asked,
"Damn!! That's right but how in the world did you guess?"

The three old ladies yelled in unison, "we were at your birthday party yesterday"!

Three old women were sitting on the front porch of a nursing home when Whizzer walked by.

One of the old Grandmas yelled out, 'We bet we can tell exactly how old you are."

Whizzer said, "There's no way you can guess my age you old fools."

One of the old Grandmas yelled back, "Sure we can! Just drop your pants and under shorts and we can tell your exact age."

A little embarrassed but anxious to prove they couldn't do it, he dropped his drawers.

The Grandmas asked him to first turn around a couple of times and then to jump up and down several times. After Whizzer performed this ritual for the old ladies, they all piped up and said, "You're 87 years old!"

Standing with his pants down around his ankles, Whizzer asked,
"Damn!! That's right but how in the world did you guess?"

The three old ladies yelled in unison, "we were at your birthday party yesterday"!

There fixed that for you. :cool:

Now see for me I'd find it very painful jumping up and down and being slapped in the forehead like that. :D

Back
Top Bottom